My CCO Premium Outlets, Orlando haul

mrsdarcy001

I went by CCO at Premium Outlets after work tonight. It was a rough day and I needed retail therapy. Here's what I got:

Brushes:

MSF LightMedium/ Natural and Shimmer
Mineralize Blush: Dainty
MSF Redhead
MSF Light Flush

L/S:
Ruby Woo (my HG Red!)
MAC Red
Party Line

E/S:
Dazzlelight
Expensive Pink
Brule
Mulch
smiles.gif

Kid

Nailpolish:
Neon 8
Phosphor

When I was checking out the SA asked, "Do you love MAC?" and I said "Yes, I do!" and she said "Well, maybe you should marry it." If I could find a guy as wonderful and reliable as MAC, I would.

I wish I had a camera so I could take pics. But needless to say post-haul, my lips are red, my skin is glowing, and I feel (and look) lots better!!!

mac_haul.gif

M.A.C. head.

Haha! I love that little quip at the end.

Ruby Woo is THE SHIT! Excuse my language :/

I was just wearing it. It looks good on so many people.

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdarcy001
I went by CCO at Premium Outlets after work tonight. It was a rough day and I needed retail therapy. Here's what I got:

Brushes:

MSF LightMedium/ Natural and Shimmer
Mineralize Blush: Dainty
MSF Redhead
MSF Light Flush

L/S:
Ruby Woo (my HG Red!)
MAC Red
Party Line

E/S:
Dazzlelight
Expensive Pink
Brule
Mulch
smiles.gif

Kid

Nailpolish:
Neon 8
Phosphor

When I was checking out the SA asked, "Do you love MAC?" and I said "Yes, I do!" and she said "Well, maybe you should marry it." If I could find a guy as wonderful and reliable as MAC, I would.

I wish I had a camera so I could take pics. But needless to say post-haul, my lips are red, my skin is glowing, and I feel (and look) lots better!!!

mac_haul.gif

I love, love love Orlando. I recently spend two weeks in Davenport (one of those vacay house rentals) and I can honestly say I never wanted to leave. I never got tired of pretending there were Alligators in every reasonably sized pond either. SO JEALOUS you get to live there.

hhunt2

Your CCO got some good stuff.

My CCO's suck all the time! lol

Have fun with your goodies.