**My Chemical Romance**

Corien

I bought their album, it's still in my cdplayer, but I haven't listened to it yet. I had another album of them, and I really liked it!

I like Gerard with his blonde hair better!

jamiejamie

tong.gif
opout: I secretly like the blonde better!

MCR was in Auckland for Big Day Out and I fully expected him to have blonde hair..and then it was black..madness!

sharyn

Frank Iero is GOD. j/k

I really really loooove three cheers... TBP is okay but three cheers was a masterpiece.
eyelove.gif

Ella_

his hair is dark again.
I met the guys at their Brisbane show on the 24th. Theyre really great and such sweet people.
smiles.gif

Pure Vanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_
his hair is dark again.
I met the guys at their Brisbane show on the 24th. Theyre really great and such sweet people.
smiles.gif

They are really nice guys.

kimmy

i like how he looked in the video for "The Ghost of You" that video is just all around amazing.

but anyways, funny story...true story here. i don't really follow MCR much because they aren't my fave (don't get me wrong, i do love them...and they rocked my damn face off at Warped Tour in 2005). i was in Hollywood at the gas station across from the Whisky before my ex-boyfriend's show and i see this van that says "The Black Parade" driving down Sunset, and i remembered seeing that name on my friend's MySpace...so i called her and was like "what's The Black Parade? i just saw some dude that looked like Gerard Way rollin' down Sunset in a van that had that shit plastered all over it" and she goes "oh my f^&*ing God, are you serious? that's MCR's new thing...The Black Parade" hahaha i felt like such a dope when she said that...i was like "uhh...guess that's why he looked like Gerard Way, cause it effin' was."

His dark hair was working for him so much more.

My little sister goes to see them in a few weeks. 'tis a big deal for her because she happens to be in love with him.
heart.gif