My Christmas Gifts!! **pics!!**

Weasel

so I got chocolates, some makeup storage and various body lotions etc.

but here's the really interesting stuff, woo!!

excuse the shit-tastic picture quality...

xmas07-pigments.jpg

**I BLANKED OUT THE EYESHADOWS I HAD BEFORE CHRISTMAS**

all the eyeshadows are pro pans
smiles.gif

xmas07-eyeshadows001.jpg

xmas07-eyeshadows002.jpg

xmas07-perfumes.jpg

xmas07-hair.jpg

xmas07-ghds.jpg

xmas07-dirtydancing.jpg

w00t!!
yahoo.gif

I'm so thrilled with what I got, my list had a bunch of colour suggestions, I expected to get maybe 5 eyeshadows and a pigment, but wow! I'm really chuffed
smiles.gif

I also got some empty quads for travelling and my MA gave my mum some glitter samples for me
yahoo.gif

Danapotter

Wow-ee! Merry Christmas!

I can't wait to open gifties! When I went to my MAC store yesterday, my fav MA said I shouldn't be too sure my dad did not get me anything!
th_DANCE.gif

Congrats!

Update:
Turns out I got no makeup for Christmas. What a surprise. My family hates my makeup addiction.

Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
WOW!!! Merry Christmas to you!! Love it all-- have you tried the Christina Aguilera fragrance yet?

yes, it smells lovely!
merry christmas!

user46

thats great! hopefully my daddy got me the Vera Wang Princess like i asked for! i ran out lol

lsperry

Whoooeeee.....What fantastic presents....Were you that good??!! I'm happy for you....It's so much fun receiving gifts you can use all year long...Have fun playing w/your goodies and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

nunu

yaaay! great girfts!!!
i love christina's perfume and i love those pink ghd's i got them in october!!

dizzygoo82

awesome!!!! have fun playin with your new toys
smiles.gif

and have fun watching dirty dancing...what a great movie!!!...nobody puts baby in a corner!

*KT*

That's some MAC-a-licious Christmas loot. Hope you have fun playing with all your new toys. =)