My co worker sells MAC prods tha turned out to be FAKE

I_Love_Buffy

..but i didnt know what to say or if i should tell her, LOL
she maybe has no clue!
I wanted to return but i felt bad...

TheTeenageMuse

That's SUPER awkward. Depending on how much you spent I wouldn't create workplace drama over it. Perhaps you should slyly mention that the colour pay-off of blank eyeshadow isn't quite the same as your 'old' one. If she's knowingly selling fakes she'll stop trying to pawn you for it but if she doesn't know well then nothing will change :S

MissAlexisDDD

I'd say something. If you don't know what is in the eyeshadow and she's selling them to other people, it could be eye damaging. It may be awkward but it's better than being blind!

effboysinthebut

If she's the type of co-work thats a friend you would hang out with. Maybe you could go over to her house or have her at yours and "causally" look through the fake eye shadow section.

LoveMyMakeup

No matter if your close to her or not ask her if it is authentic. Just as if you were buying a gucci purse, you have the right to know if it is fake or real. Always be up front about a situation and a real mature person will respect you for that. If she gets mad, well then you know your dealing with a little girl and just keep the makeup and dont buy none from her again
smiles.gif

maclovin baby

i think u should definitely say something.i recently got robbed of $150 worth and when i confronted her she was like ill return half the money but not all of it.you really want to save someone else the headache.

InspiredBlue

What do you mean by "my co-worker sells MAC"? Did she sell you a single product that she didn't like or had a double of or whatever, or does she regularly sell makeup to people around her?
If it is the latter, she more than likely knows. It's MAC, not Avon. You can't just open up your own little business and sell it.

If people want to buy fakes that they know are fakes (this goes for all labels and products), that's their decision as far as I am concerned. But if someone is selling fakes and claiming they are the real thing, not to mention, taking the price of the real thing for them, I have a big problem with that.