my collection since July!

lostcaligirl

Ok I think the only thing I didn't put in these pictures is one fluidline I couldn't find and my brushes I just got tired, I don't know how you girls with a ton of stuff do it!
b1d251b2.jpg

foundation, cleanser, eyelashes, primer, transformer, etc.
a802748a.jpg

ba4b53fb.jpg

lipstick, lipglass, chromglass, tint toons, balm
Picture114.jpg

pigments, paints, glitter liner, benefit silver pot,
cfc4b1a6.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture113.jpg

eye shadow, mostly mac, but a couple UD, and one Joey
Aquadisiac
Beauty Marked
Black Tied
Casa Blanca
Cranberry
Crème De Violet
Electric Eel
Era
Expensive Pink
Honesty
Idol Eyes
Intoxicate
Iris Print
Leisuretime
Li' Liliy
Lingerie Eye Quad
Mythology
Nocturnelle
Parfait Amour
Pink Freeze
Plum
Plum Dressing
Seedy Pearl
Shroom
Silly Goose
Slip Pink
Star n Rockets
Steep
Swish
Swiss Chocolate
Taupless
Trax
Vex
Wishful
Picture115.jpg

Mascara, lipliner, eyeliner,brow set, moisture eye feed, brush cleaner, and UD cinnamon sparkle powder
6158a059.jpg

Blush

*New Pics*
Picture117.jpg

Picture116.jpg

lostcaligirl

aww thanks! I'm actually missing one entire picture, plum dressing e/s and a fluidline I can't find. But laying all the stuff out is a lot of work!

lostcaligirl

aww thanks! I actually bought the violet pigment in july, deckchair when it came out and then i didn't buy anything else until late November.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcaligirl
aww thanks! I'm actually missing one entire picture, plum dressing e/s and a fluidline I can't find. But laying all the stuff out is a lot of work!

Yes, it is alot of work, but FUN work!! I had to do mine when I knew my husband would be out for a while.
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

OMG, Since July?! You have great collection already!
I can't wait to see the collection you'll have over the next year or two.
smiles.gif

lostcaligirl

lol thats going to be a lot more photos, I'm an addict! And can I say that if anyone gets a chance to try fluidline Rich Ground, they should. I love it!!!
eyelove.gif

lostcaligirl

Thank You! I actually just went in and updated my spreadsheet. I like to keep track of everything like that.

lostcaligirl

awww thanks sweetie! I actually have a bit more since those pictures were taken..."Hi my name is Shawna and I'm a MAC Addict"

mandirigma

fantastic collection! seriously, i'm surprised they don't have support groups for MAC addictions... lol.

may i ask what your light blushes and that pressed powder in the last picture are?

lostcaligirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
fantastic collection! seriously, i'm surprised they don't have support groups for MAC addictions... lol.

may i ask what your light blushes and that pressed powder in the last picture are?

Thanks! I taotally agree on the support group idea. I heard something on tv about shopping being a "soft addiction" I wonder if just MAC could be considered a soft addiction...

The three blushes are Cute, Shimmersweet, and shy angel.
The powders are Delicacy pressed shimmer and Mellow Mood pressed shimmer. Delicacy gives a great 'light' effect to the skin, like down the center of the nose or cheek bones.