My Collection

LittleMaryJane

I started getting into makeup about a year ago-ish and soon after I found mac and became obsessed. Here is my collection from then to now.

Last night I decided to retire my traincase and move my makeup into a little set of drawers that I have.

makeup1.jpg

boxes were previously stored in two of the drawers
these were recycled

makeup2.jpg

lip stuff
i need a different lippy setup, i know
i'm looking for a good container so i can keep them stored upside down

makeup3.jpg

pigments & potted shadows

makeup4.jpg

liners, fluidlines, aqua creams, mascara...

makeup5.jpg

Blushes and other backup face products

makeup6.jpg

my pallets

makeup7.jpg

nailpolishes in a different set of drawers
it's now jam packed and I need to start a second drawer

imthebeesknees

Lovely collection, I feel your pain about the lippie storage, mine pretty much looks the same and it's a hassle to find anything!!! lol.

Miz Pina

What a nice collection! re: storage - you might check out Ambonee's(?) storage thread. She cuts the boxes in half and tapes them together and everything seems to fit perfectly and it doesn't cost a thing. I wish I had seen it before I threw out all my old boxes!

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Pina
What a nice collection! re: storage - you might check out Ambonee's(?) storage thread. She cuts the boxes in half and tapes them together and everything seems to fit perfectly and it doesn't cost a thing. I wish I had seen it before I threw out all my old boxes!

I saw that, thanks. I actually ran across it when I had done the same thing--gotten rid of most of my (lipstick) boxes. Unfortunate--it's a perfect idea.

standardseries

Nice collection! For the lippies, there are several things you can do. The Container Store has acrylic lipstick organizers for $10ish. Or, you can recycle lipstick boxes. (I cut mine in half and then tape them side by side) and put the lippies upside down so you see the name. Just a couple of thoughts. =)

Latest posts