My Consignment Vanity and MAC Collection. PIC HEAVY

Tat2dbeauty07

So I recently hit up the consignment shop to buy a vintage desk and turn into my vanity. I got my first vanity for my 21st birthday and hated it no drawers so out with the old in with the new also took pictures of my collection its small but I was surprised yesterday I had more than I honestly thought I had.

CCO007.jpg

My junk store find before painting 40.00 and I love this thing

vanity015.jpg

After painted so pretty

vanity016.jpg

My roses I stenciled on the top and the bottom sides.

vanity036.jpg

My new vanity in my room my free chair I got out of the trash

vanity031.jpg

My largest drawer I put my shadows in

vanity026.jpg

my 4 favorite shadows I use for my smokie eyes
left to right Pandamonium, Silver ring, Idol eyes, and Vellum

vanity028.jpg

Shadows I havent even used yet
left to right Henna, Innuendo, and Illegal Cargo

vanity027.jpg

My first two MAC shadows that began my collection
left to right Shale and Pink Freeze

vanity024.jpg

Mineralized Eyeshadows
left to right Fresh Green Mix, Odd couple (broken), and Brightside / Gallery Gal
vanity012.jpg

Pigments Gold Mode, and mauvement
vanity019.jpg

vanity025.jpg

Palettes
left to right Heatherette Trio 2, Sweet Cakes 1, Heatherette Trio 1

Heatherette Trio 2 (contents)
baby petals, v.i.p, and cassette

Sweetie Cakes 1
almond icing, gateaux, sugar blue, demi sweet

Heatherette Trio 1
hoppin', moodring, and cloudburst

vanity029.jpg

My paint pots never even used
left to right rollickin' and greenstroke
vanity035.jpg

My drawer of lip stuff.

vanity032.jpg

Lipsticks
left to right strapless, ramblin' rose, style warriors sunsational, barbie sweet & single.

vanity033.jpg

Lipgele'e Moonstone
Chromeglass ? lost label
Mini Glasses
left to right enchantress. love nectar, beaux, c-thru, mouthwatering

vanity034.jpg

Glasses left to right
Full for you, posh it up, flusterose, perky, lull, out for fun, night affair, wildly lush, viva glam v, and elaborate

vanity023.jpg

Face Drawer

vanity022.jpg

My single lonesome blush (Honour)

vanity020.jpg

Sheerspark pressed powder (Solitare)

vanity021.jpg

The oh so pretty compact it came in.

vanity019.jpg

Pressed Powder
left to right Irridescent pressed belightful (broken), HK Tahitian Sand, HK Pretty baby

vanity017-1.jpg

Skinfinishes left to right brunette and warmed

vanity018-1.jpg

Concealers / Powders NC 15 Sheer Loose and NW 15 Moisture cover

vanity016-1.jpg

Mascars Liners and Shadesticks

vanity015-1.jpg

Liners, Softsparkle iris accents. and Softsparkle peacocked

vanity013-1.jpg

Shadesticks left to right Shimmersand, Beige-ing, and Overcast

vanity014-1.jpg

Mascara left to right Trial Zoomlash (zoomblack), 2 Mascara x (black), prolong lash (pitchblack)

vanity009.jpg

Cleaners and Moisturizers

vanity008.jpg

Brush Cleaner x2
Charged water
Studio Moisture Cream
Wipes

vanity005.jpg

Brushes

vanity011.jpg

Nail Laquers

vanity010.jpg

left to right lady minx, vestral white, and steamy

vanity007.jpg

Before sorting through the mess....

vanity001.jpg

Drawer of perfumes

vanity002.jpg

Lacoste Inspiration, Juicy Couture, Gucci Envy me (my favorite). Johan B, Valentino Rock n' Rose.

vanity003.jpg

Paris Hilton Just Me, Lacoste touch of Pink, Paris Hilton, Lacoste Dream of pink.

vanity004.jpg

JLo Miami Glow, OP Juice, Tommy Hilfiger True Star, Liz Claiborne Liz Sport

Tat2dbeauty07

thank you my mirror is a little croocked my brother was a tad bit intoxicated when hanging it not to mention its super heavy.

Tat2dbeauty07

I hope to expand it though I wonder where it will be at a year from now as you can see already half that stuff hasnt been used anything in a bix hasnt been used yet was only taken out for photos I dont discard boxes till I use a product. Im looking forward to some of the upcoming collections like style black I like smokie eyes so I love the cinderfella and youngpunk thats coming out and I look forward to holiday sets I got some more MAC I cant come scross cause its pry in the bottom of my purse like 2 black liners and a purple colored lip gele'e and a lip palette. I am commited to mac though I havent used any other makeups I think its because I know it works for me when I was younger I would wear cheap stuff and learned quickly that make up is an investment to your skin so I started buying the good stuff. My first ever MAC purchase was the posh it up lipgloss since then Ive bought 3 tubes my first shadows are pinks freeze and shale.

Sass

Love love what you did with your vanity. I have been going to consignments in my area, but have not come across any vanities yet. I hope to come across one soon.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
Love love what you did with your vanity. I have been going to consignments in my area, but have not come across any vanities yet. I hope to come across one soon.

I had a hard time finding vanities too and if I did come across one it was nothing to my liking so I ended up going with a vintage desk since it was more spacious and hung a mirror above it.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I saw the vanity the other day and honestly had no clue what you were going to do to spruce it up. Glad you showed me and showed me well you did. I love the stenciling job and love that you did this with just an idea in your head that you liked the vanity. You got it ready way quicker than I expected and it turned out amazing. Maybe I need to be hiring you to do one for me. xD

I love it and the flowers give it a very feminine edge that it didn't have before. I hope you see a lot of use with it or until your collection outgrows it....I'm sure you're working on that just as quick. =)

I got some grief about actually painting it. someone mentioned I destroyed an antique oh well if I did, I did it to my liking. Im one of those people when I want something I want it now so I felt like it took me forever to re-do it. It took about a week 1 day to sand I primered 1 day and painted the drawers the same day I primered then I painted the desk its self the following day let dry stenciled the top let it dry over night even though its suppost to taked 48hrs to dry stenciled one side the next morning flipped it over that night stenciled the other. next day my brother clear coated it for me I found a chair in the trash painted it and had it in my room by that sunday it still actually reaks of paint when Im sitting their doing my makeup but eventually the odor will go away.

You should deffinently get one they are fun to do that was my first time stenciling I pry would of done a better job if I wasnt on a budget. I would of liked to did my flowers like a darker pink fading intothe light pink but I went to the craftstore with 10.00 and that bought my pink and green paint stencil and adheisive.

Yes my collection seems to be growing all the time. Im going for the style black even saturday and can't wait my friend doesnt redeem her empties so saves them for me so with mine and her empties I got 48 they only let you redeem 24 at a time so luckily I have a friend going with me so shes going to redeem some for me and as a favor for doing it for me I told her id let her have 6 of the empties for the young punk shadow she wants.

Heres what I plan on getting out of B2M

Cinderfella
Young punk x2
Earthy Riches MES
Family Silver MES
Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass
Local Colour Dazzleglass
Marbelized Lipgloss Pretty Pattern

What I plan on purchasing
Nocturnelle (might wait on more empties)
C-Thru (might wait on more empties)
Im tossed between buying either the volcani ash or the asphalt flower fragrance Im on a budget
Bare Study paint pot for sure!!!

My friend is getting her first Makeover shes excited Im excited for her she doesnt wear make up often but loves my MAC I did her make up the other day well labor day and I think it was a confidence booster for her I did a smokey eye for her and used c-thru and night affair on her lips a dark lower eyeline curled her lashes and added some mascara x she was so happy and when she showed her husband you could tell he was pleased.

YSLGuy

I love the vanity. I recently got an old vanity for $40 off of Craigslist and refurnished it. I love it so.

Yours is so pretty!!

Latest posts