My cousin was in a car accident..

sabn786

saturday night my cousin and a 4 of his friends were on their way home from playin bball..and they got into an accident..some guy (possibly drunk) tried to cut them off and ended up hitting his car causing the car to hit the curb and flip over and now all 5 are in hospitals..2 are in very serious condition..other 3 are stable..my cousin is one of the guys in serious condition..im asking all of you please please pray for all of them..they all grew up together..they're like brothers..thank you all so much in advance...we just really need everyones prayers right now

http://wcbstv.com/local/local_story_119090930.html

Janice

ssad.gif
th_hug.gif

I am sorry to hear this about your cousin. We can be so very careful while driving, but we can do nothing about 'the other guy' that's out there on the road.

I have prayed for all five boys, especially your cousin, you and the rest of his family. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you all.

DevinGirl

That's terrible. I'm truly sorry that happened to your cousin & his friends. I hope they pull through & my thoughts/prayers are definitely with them & you. Take care & think positive!
th_hug.gif