my crush crushed my heart haul .

urbanD0LL

ssad.gif

SNC00484.jpg

Babylard

aw... enjoy your goodies. I also turn to mac for therapy when someone hurts me D: you'll find someone who deserves you!

ashley8119

Ohhh I've been there! M.A.C is definitely the way to go! When my almost-fiance (almost fiance means that we talked about being engaged but there was no ring yet) relapsed into his drug addiction and things ended, I spent $460 worth of M.A.C. I placed my order within 10 minutes. It's a perfectly acceptable form of therapy, I think.
smiles.gif

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
Ohhh I've been there! M.A.C is definitely the way to go! When my almost-fiance (almost fiance means that we talked about being engaged but there was no ring yet) relapsed into his drug addiction and things ended, I spent $460 worth of M.A.C. I placed my order within 10 minutes. It's a perfectly acceptable form of therapy, I think.
smiles.gif

I did something similar. IT's really the best therapy, and often times CHEAPER than going to a therapist!!

Also, I am a huge addict of Lip Laquer's now. I saw your sig and squee'd a little because I knew I couldn't be the only one out there!!

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
I did something similar. IT's really the best therapy, and often times CHEAPER than going to a therapist!!

!

LOL except for unresolved "issues"! But who am I to talk my nail polish collection numbers in the hundreds. ;p

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
LOL except for unresolved "issues"! But who am I to talk my nail polish collection numbers in the hundreds. ;p

I resolve my issues in cosmetics purchasing. Not only am I without issues, I look damn good, too. <3

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
I resolve my issues in cosmetics purchasing. Not only am I without issues, I look damn good, too. <3

Cheaper than therapy and you can get your money back if it doesn't work out for you...how many therapists make THAT claim?
graucho.gif

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Cheaper than therapy and you can get your money back if it doesn't work out for you...how many therapists make THAT claim?
graucho.gif

Unless they're THAT kind of..... therapist....
shockt.gif

tong.gif

kaliraksha

Very nice haul! I hope you enjoy it. Sorry about your crush... it really is therapeutic to go out and buy stuff that is going to make you look good for the future.

Latest posts