my culturebloom event!!!

brandi

okay so this is how everything went today... i saw my fave. MA Li she is the bestest ever! i love her!!! and everyone else in the store... i havent seen in for a while so i was happy that she was there... she gave me the culturebloom cd, and the culturebloom tulips<which were the last ones btw>, and like 3 samples which were green gel cleanser,scrub mask, and everyday lotion cleanser i think thats what they were... i did have to ask or anything...
smiles.gif
I didn't even have to buy anything to get it either! thats why i love her sooo much.... i thought that i would share my wonderful day at MAC!! and i got my makeup done.. it was very dramatic and diff. i will be postin later... thanks for letting me rant i had to tell someone who has as much passion as i do for MAC!!
eyelove.gif

brandi

oh it's the seed... it came in this netted bag with 4 big a$$ tulip seeds! lolz...and it was stapled at the top with the culturebloom deco... i don't want to even open it! save it! hehehe... but i might grow one and save the rest for my MAC collection! so happy i got the cd though...
smiles.gif

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
Does everybody get a cd that goes to the events?

I was given the CD.
The disc itself is just meh, but the cardboard case it comes wrapped in is kinda cool, it has 4 culturebloom looks and the products used listed.

BlahWah

Glad you had such a good time @ your event! I've gotta start chumming up to my MA's. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
Does everybody get a cd that goes to the events?

I didn't get a CD yesterday, but I did get some freebies - Golden Bronze & Silver Dusk Irridescent powder, Prep & Prime face and Strobe Cream. I'll ask next time I'm in if they've got the looks thingy, I'd rather have that.

brandi

i dont even know whats on the cd! but yup i love the cover its in... tells you the looks and what brushes to use! hehehe.... i want to leave the cd in it's place... can't wait for studio fix to come out next week! not everyone that was there got it though... i feel like you got to know someone in there... and they give it to customers who frequent the store? idk...