My Daughter in Sunset

Ursula

This is my DD, Kaitlin. She let me do her make-up just for kixx this evening. She’s actually interested in being an MA too. I was inspired by the sunset tonight so went for a mauve, plum, peach and a spot of golden yellow for this look. I was so frustrated because the colors were so bright and vivid but I couldn't seem to get the white balance to cooperate and show off how it really looked. And this is why I prefer to photograph in natural daylight. Oh well, hope you get the idea.

Face:
Kevyn Aucoin 07 Skin Enhancer
MUFE HD Powder
Blush is Flirt and Tease
Contour in Harmony

Eyes:

Perky PP on lid and to just above crease
Peppier across entire lid
Random Mauve Pigment at outer lid
Fig 1 in crease and to outer wing, along outer end of lower lash line
Coppering at Center of lower lash line
Goldenrod at inner corner upper and lower
Gorgeous Gold at inner corner upper and lower
Motif for highlight and out around edges of outer eye
Purple Dash technakohl liner on upper and lower lash rims and upper lash above lashes
DazzleLash in Black

Lips
Lined in Cushy
Antiquetease LS
Expensive Lipglass dabbed in center

625027562_Jxksk-M.jpg

625027516_VyHUK-M.jpg

625027500_QEQKn-M.jpg

625027511_4fHUt-M.jpg

jayleelah

so pretty ! she looks gorgeous just like her mom

I just don't understand one thing!!!!???? how can you be her mother? you look so young you can be her sister wow!

Ursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayleelah
so pretty ! she looks gorgeous just like her mom

I just don't understand one thing!!!!???? how can you be her mother? you look so young you can be her sister wow!

LOL, I love you! I'm 37, she's almost 17. I started pretty darn young. I like being mistaken for her sister though!
th_DANCE.gif

chelseadawn

THERE IS NOOOO WAY YOU'RE 37!
I thought you were like 20.

Anyways, this looks gorgeousss with her eyes, well done!

Ursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseadawn
THERE IS NOOOO WAY YOU'RE 37!
I thought you were like 20.

Anyways, this looks gorgeousss with her eyes, well done!

Can I keep you? LOL Thanks a million! Seriously, you just made my day!

jayleelah

I agree with Chelsea! You're in your twenties...
Today I found my first forehead rinkel. Send me a sample of your moisturizer sister <3

Back to the subject : piercing eyes indeed
tong.gif

Ursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayleelah
I agree with Chelsea! You're in your twenties...
Today I found my first forehead rinkel. Send me a sample of your moisturizer sister <3

Back to the subject : piercing eyes indeed
tong.gif

''

I'm afraid I have no secrets to offer. In all honesty, I've been terribly unkind to my skin. Lived in the sun growing up in Florida for 14 years, seriously, I was brown as a berry all the time. Then moved to Arizona, talk about sun! Been here ever since. Rarely use sunscreen except when I am on the boat a couple times a year. I've only ever cared for my skin occasionally and very inconsistantly. I'm trying now again to have a regimen, but I'm not very disciplined about it. Bought some sunscreen yesterday that I'm determined to wear religiously so my skin will stop the slide it's beginning to embark on. Honestly, I think I just have great genes. My dad is 73 and looks about 53.