My daughter is going to become a big sister soon!

mzcelaneous

I keep telling myself that I shouldn't spread the word so soon because the "keep your mouth shut until the first 12 weeks are over" rule hasn't passed, but yes, I am pregnant
greengrin.gif
I just can't contain myself. I'm SO excited!!!

Thank the powers that be that we didn't have to try for so long. I expected that it would take is at least a year to get pregnant, but I am grateful that it happened sooner
smiles.gif

My first appointment is on the 21st so I will update you all with the info then!

Update!!! 06/21/07

Here's my little peanut!

I am officially 8 weeks/1 day pregnant and my due date is January 29, 2008. Yay!

Kimberleigh

Oh, yay! Someone else who is preggers the same time I am!

How far along are you; I saw that you said you haven't reached the 12 week mark yet, but you didn't say how far along you are
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh
Oh, yay! Someone else who is preggers the same time I am!

How far along are you; I saw that you said you haven't reached the 12 week mark yet, but you didn't say how far along you are
smiles.gif

Congrats to you! How far along are you? That's exciting! I have an online friend who just found out she is expecting as well!

I'm not sure how far along I am. My periods were pretty much non-existent prior to this so I can't estimate. If I were to guess I'd say no less than 6 weeks, but I'm not sure.

My first prenatal appointment is this thursday. I will let you know for sure afterwards!

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Congrats to you! How far along are you? That's exciting! I have an online friend who just found out she is expecting as well!

I'm not sure how far along I am. My periods were pretty much non-existent prior to this so I can't estimate. If I were to guess I'd say no less than 6 weeks, but I'm not sure.

My first prenatal appointment is this thursday. I will let you know for sure afterwards!

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow
smiles.gif
I'm so excited for you!!

MAC_Whore

Awww...congrats!! I am very happy for you. I hope this means lots of fantastic photos of your little one when the time comes.
smiles.gif

Do you have names going already?

Yay! I'm excited for you.
th_sign_woot.gif

Latest posts