My dh asked, " Were you trying to look like Barney on purpose?"

carandru

lol. ur hubby is funny! I don't think you look like barney and I actually like those lips on you. I do think the eye/lip combo washes you out a bit though. Maybe try doing the eye w/ a pink/nude lip and try putting the lips w/ a more subdued eye? I'm sure you'll come up with something good, lol.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
lol. ur hubby is funny! I don't think you look like barney and I actually like those lips on you. I do think the eye/lip combo washes you out a bit though. Maybe try doing the eye w/ a pink/nude lip and try putting the lips w/ a more subdued eye? I'm sure you'll come up with something good, lol.

Thanks! Yeah I have been playing with crazy colors all day...My face is raw now

Shadowy Lady

I like the look Tish. Kudos to you for experimenting. I never step out of my nude/pink/red (you know "normal" colours) lip comfort zone

kimmy

barney has green too, so you're good.
winks.gif
i think you look hot, tish. you're one of the only people in the world who can pull of purple lipstick.
winks.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I like the look Tish. Kudos to you for experimenting. I never step out of my nude/pink/red (you know "normal" colours) lip comfort zone

Yeah you know this is so out the norm for me!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
I loves it :33

Thanks my love!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
barney has green too, so you're good.
winks.gif
i think you look hot, tish. you're one of the only people in the world who can pull of purple lipstick.
winks.gif

Thanks Kimmy! I'm gonna go pick up my son now from school..If they start singing the Barney song..I'll die!!
yes.gif

hawaii02

Quote:

What she said!
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:

Well said! I agree. The "matchy-matchy" look sometimes looks overwhelming, too.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Well said! I agree. The "matchy-matchy" look sometimes looks overwhelming, too.

Thats why I normally stick with neutrals...Think I'll go back to what I know...Thanks

enigmaticpheo

The purple brings out your eyes SO much! I think the other suggestions of a more neutral lip could work really well; I actually think separately/individually both eyes and lips work well on you, they complement your skintone so well!

amyzon

I love the eyes but I agree that a more toned down, neutral, tan or brown tinted gloss may have suited the look more.
thmbup.gif

I just think it was a lot of purple. I think maybe more nude eyes would of gone better with the purple lips. I have purple lipstick and gloss too, but have no clue on what to do with it too. i tried a look like this and my hubby was giving me the confused look..i think he was trying to figure out how to let me down nicely..It doesnt matter what i think...You go on and rock that purple girlie...its applied great! Dont stop experimenting...You might just surprise yourself with creating a funky look.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Thats why I normally stick with neutrals...Think I'll go back to what I know...Thanks

I know. I'm very neutral-lipped, too LOL! I make sure I wear "LIPS!!!" only when I am very subtle with the eyes.

A+ for effort!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

thmbdn.gif
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif
nonono.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lol, just keep experimenting. I really like each part individually so I would hate to see you write them off.