My dorothy heels, help!

MissAlexisDDD

Sooo I just bought these spectacular heels and I have *no* idea as to what to wear with them. I know I could pair 'em with some dark wash jeans and a black top but that's so cliche. Any ideas on an outfit that won't overpower the shoes?

iron-fist-ruby-slippers.jpg

LMD84

maybe a black pencil skirt and a red top? that'd look cute!
smiles.gif
freaking love the shoes by the way!

gildedangel

Those shoes are amazing! I would do a black skirt with either a white or red top. Make sure not to wear too much jewelry because you want those sequins to shine!

Mabelle

i agree with the black pencil skirt, especially if its got a little flutter in the back.

kaliraksha

I like the idea of doing something flirty and black. Like a black dress that just begs for a belt. I would do the belt in black to play it safe, red to match, or the same powder blue of Dorthy's dress to be kitschy.

MizzTropical

a little black dress, dark wash denim with a white wifebeater-think gwen stefani, these heels totally remind me of her
smiles.gif
theyd look so cute with a short dark denim dress too

MissAlexisDDD

I got mine off of hot topic but they're Iron Fist brand shoes. They also come in black with a black and purples striped heel. I love the bottoms because there's a house printed on the bottom!

I wore a white satin button up top and let the focus go on my shoes. :] A while ago I bought wicked witch of the west bottlecap earrings from Etsy and wore this with!

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexisDDD
I got mine off of hot topic but they're Iron Fist brand shoes. They also come in black with a black and purples striped heel. I love the bottoms because there's a house printed on the bottom!

I wore a white satin button up top and let the focus go on my shoes. :] A while ago I bought wicked witch of the west bottlecap earrings from Etsy and wore this with!

That sounds really cute. Good choices =)

HollyJFerguson

I have red sequinned Dorothy shoes with a bow on the front that I wore with a blue shoulderless gingham top, black jeans, a lot of confidence and irony.

My black tank dress works well too.
winkiss.gif