My dressing table!

Ggxox

I work for B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful so most of my make up is from there. I have developed quite a big mac stash now but most of that is at Uni. These pics are quite old aswell, I have even more make up now. Must.stop.buying. lol. Soooo:

IMGP1427.jpg

IMGP1423.jpg

IMGP1419.jpg

xoxo

urbanlilyfairy

wow so pretty ...what pretty packaging that b cosmetics has ..where can i buy this line to ship to US ? I have never seen it before hehe ..its so purty i must get my hands on some lol.

Ggxox

Thank you girlies! Urbanlilyfairy the company does ship to the US, I'm not sure on costs as I only work for the store. You can visit the website at B Cosmetics but if you want any swatches of anything before you buy or questions just ask me. Colours always look so different online to in person!

xoxo

newagetomatoz

You have such a gorgeous collection!! Everything looks so pretty! I'm a sucker for anything with rhinestones and glitter.
th_wink3.gif
I can't imagine what your combined stash looks like!

liv

Ooh, I remember seeing that B Never Too Busy line in a thread from MUA ages ago! I'd love to see swatches/upclose product pictures if you ever get bored enough. =] Do the little boxes look as pretty in person as they do online, and do the ornaments stay on?

Great collection by the way, you can tell I am drooling over the B stuff now.

Hilly

Great stuff!! I went to that store when I visited London. I bought an eyeshadow. Great pigmentation.

Ggxox

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
Ooh, I remember seeing that B Never Too Busy line in a thread from MUA ages ago! I'd love to see swatches/upclose product pictures if you ever get bored enough. =] Do the little boxes look as pretty in person as they do online, and do the ornaments stay on?

Great collection by the way, you can tell I am drooling over the B stuff now.

They look a lot better in person! Online they don't look as wowwy if you see what I mean! I have so, so much of the make up that if you want swatches of anything in particular than I'd be more than happy to do this for you. Oh and I've never had a problem with the gems and glitter falling off.

xoxo

Brittni

Gorgeousssssss!! please show us some swatches!!! I'd ask for specifics but unsure of what you have and don't have...so why not see it all LOL
greengrin.gif

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggxox
They look a lot better in person! Online they don't look as wowwy if you see what I mean! I have so, so much of the make up that if you want swatches of anything in particular than I'd be more than happy to do this for you. Oh and I've never had a problem with the gems and glitter falling off.

xoxo

I'd love to see some of your favorite colors, unique ones, etc, because I don't know enough about the brand to request specifics...know what I mean?

bell21

looks like lots of fun stuff, I'm going to have to check out that line. And I love your mirror
smiles.gif