My drugstore haul

macaddictgirlie

makeupwx9.jpg

This isn't mac related but i'm excited anyway. I heard about a local drug/grocerystore closing and thought i'd stop in and see what they had. All skincare and makeup was 5 cents. I got everything you see plus the stuff in the 3 bags(which are full) for $15.00. Can you believe that?
I got something like :

30 Maybelline WetShine Lipsticks

20 Loreal HIP Foundations

15 pairs of Ardell Lashes

Lots of Milani Eyeshadow and Lipsticks/Glosses

plus products from Revlon Skinlights, Wet n Wild, Maybelline, Max Factor,Neutrogena,Cover Girl and much more. Everything is new and in date too which was the best part. Now the question is what do I do with it all? Haha.

Another Janice!

I was thinking...

I don't know about ya'll, but we have in this house what is known as a "gift box".

Whenever I find a sale for things that we will never use, I buy them and set them in the gift box for last minute gifts for Christmas, birthdays, whatever. It works great, and has saved us lotsa $$.

Maybe, (if you don't plan on using it all) you could make a basket of some goodies for a friend as a gift.

just an idea.

macaddictgirlie

I ended up making goodie bags for several friends,relatives and neighbors. Everyone was very excited about all of the goodies. Then I took a lot of it for myself and now i'm down to one bag left. You gave me a great idea because now I can keep the rest of it for stocking stuffers and last minute christmas presents. Thanks for the idea. And i'm glad everyone enjoyed my haul.