My early cshock haul

blueangel1023

So, I stopped by the MAC pro store today and it turns out they released C-shock a week early. I was a bit disappointed Romping e/s was sold out in ONE day! It came out on Thursday at the Pro store, but I'm surprised it was gone that fast...I was too late, so now I have to wait til the official release next thursday to get romping...
frown.gif
BUT I got Pearl Pink pigment which the MA says is close to that e/s color so I'm fairly happy with that. Also bought Beige-ing shadestick, 187 brush, and Macroviolet.

Ok, I'm officially going on a NO BUY this month! I'm going to save my money for Flashtronic :p

004.jpg

010.jpg

I took some swatches of the C-shock e/s in case some people were wondering how it looks. 1st pic with NO flash, 2nd pic with flash. Sorry the colors don't look too noticable in my pics (my lighting sucks) but in person they're really vibrant! I really like Bang on Blue. It's similar to Tilt with the chrome-like finish, but darker. Big T is nice too, like a mix btwn Teal Pigment and Waternymph e/s. Going bananas reminds me of magic dust, and fab & flashy is a lighter orange compared to firespot (and I absolutely love Firespot btw)
biggrin.gif

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

From Top to bottom: Going bananas, fab & flashy, big T, wondergrass, bang on blue, passionate, and far right corner is eyepopping

MsCuppyCakes

Great haul. I too was able to buy C-Shock early from the Pro Store in LA. I was really surprised that I liked and bought so much from this collection. Enjoy your goodies.