MY END OF SCHOOL HAUL!! (w/ pictures!)

simplykat

I've been working super hard this semester, so I thought I definitely deserved something goooooooood :)

So throughout finals week, I ordered stuff from ELF and Everyday Minerals so that I'd have something to look forward to over that week of hell.

FROM EVERYDAYMINERALS:
dsc06686hi6.jpg

L-R: Finishing Dust, Foundation - Golden Medium (Matte), Long handle kabuki, flat top, angle blush, & duo fibre.

BRIEF REVIEW ON EM PRODUCTS:
I love their foundation but their finishing powder does nothing for me. Their kabuki and flat top are awesome!! The duo fibre keeps shedding.. gahhh.

FROM ELF (eyeslipsface.com)
dsc06687cb2.jpg

L-R: eyeliner brush, lipgloss (goddess), empty quads (x3), eyeshadow brush, eyelash curler, blotting sheets, & blush in glow!

BRIEF REVIEW ON ELF PRODUCTS:

- I love their lipgloss! And for 1$, it's worth it! Their eyeshadow brush is just awesome for the $1 price. Their blush in glow is like the Nars Orgasm dup, and I love love love their eyelash curler!

AND FINALLY! MAC STUFF!! I got this righhhhhhhhht after I took my physics final!

dsc06688ip8.jpg

Pigments: Copperized, Jardin Aires, Sunnydaze, & Dazzleray
Lipsticks: In other picture.
Fluidline in Brassy
E/S: wondergrass, fab&flashy, bang on blue, & sushi flower
Liquid Last: Greenplay & pinkcraft
Shadestick: Corn
Fix +
MSF: New Vegas (x3) ... I'm thinking about selling the other 2, would anyone be interested?? I originally got it for my friend but she ended up not wanting it.

dsc06689jz4.jpg

L-R: Craving, Freckle-toned, Fresh Brew, & Chatterbox

dsc06691ox7.jpg

Anddddddddd.. here's everything together!! :)

Since school is over, I can FINALLY wear/play with all my makeup!! YAY!!

BONUS:
I'm custom making a quad for a friend of mine. I figured since I probably wouldn't be able to use all these pigments myself, I'd press them and make a quad as a gift!! I got the quad from ELF for $1, and the pans from ELF for $1. It comes with eyeshadow but I just scrapped it out.

dsc06684sl4.jpg

Close-up:
From lower left hand corner: Subtle mixed with a little of Sunnydaze, Violet, & Kitchmas w/ a little pink mauve & the reddish one is a lipgloss that I ordered from ELF.
dsc06681lj6.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy looking at all that new stuff as much as I do!

Weasel

aweeesome haul! you got great stuff!

lmk if you decide to sell a new vegas in january haha long shot but ok
tong.gif

sweetr

Hey, a great haul and a great gift that you made. I would be interested in a New Vegas...

thelove4tequila

cute cute! I wear Golden Medium in Everyday Minerals also! haha. I reeeeeally want to try out those new brushes. Anywho nice haul!

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetr
Hey, a great haul and a great gift that you made. I would be interested in a New Vegas...

Thanks, I'll definitely let you know if I decide to sell it. I'll probably ask my brother to sell it on ebay if I do sell it. I'm not good with all this selling business but my brother is. heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
Very nice haul. That MAC stuff looks soooo yummy!!!

Hope you did well on your exams!

I PRAY I DID WELL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
cute cute! I wear Golden Medium in Everyday Minerals also! haha. I reeeeeally want to try out those new brushes. Anywho nice haul!

Nice! I like their kabuki and flat top, it's super soft!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
I love the palette!! Great haul
smiles.gif

thanksss!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
nice
smiles.gif
and the palette u made is cute!

THANKS!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
Great haul--I love the palette!

THANK YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Nice haul! Congrats on being done!

THANK YOU! I'm so thankful it's all over with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakdown
The first thing I did when I was finished with exams was go straight to the MAC counter too! Great haul!

HAHAH high five!

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
aweeesome haul! you got great stuff!

lmk if you decide to sell a new vegas in january haha long shot but ok
tong.gif

OOPS! i'm sorry, i missed your comment for some reason. haha. I'll let you know if I do, I tend to lag about these kinda things.... i'm so attached to it! But if I do sell it in jan i'll let you know, and if i don't, i'll let you know too!!

Latest posts