****my entry look for Xsparkage's "fave childhood cartoon" contest :)) ****

Moxy

The rules were to pick your fave childhood cartoon and do an inspirational look.

My fave cartoon were Ninja turtles and my fave Ninja turtle was Donatello with the purple bandana.

So naturally this look was inspired by green (on the lid, representing turtles) and purple (my scarf, representing Donatello's bandana) colours! Oh and I've added a pair of earrings which symbolize turtle shells
lol.gif

LIPS: Missy slimshine + Bare Necessity dazzleglass
EYES: Art deco e/s base, UD Grafitti, MAC Humid, ELF liqui eyeliner pen, Rimmel Sexy curves mascara, some no name highlight
FACE: Revlon CS + La Roche Posay foundation + Pearl Sunshine BP

My take: (Leesha replied she loves the look so I'm hopeful!!
thud.gif
)

The eyes... (yes, bringing the green up and inside the eye was intentional
yes.gif
)

Picture573.jpg

Picture572.jpg

Picture588.jpg

The lips...

Picture589.jpg

The whole look...

Picture571.jpg

Picture580.jpg

Picture581.jpg

Goofing around!

Picture582.jpg

Picture584.jpg

Picture577.jpg

Picture590.jpg

Thanks for watching ladies
heart.gif

LMD84

firstly i used to love the turtles too!michelangelo was my fave! he was the funny one out of the bunch!!

secondly it's a really nice look! greens are my fave and humid is lovely! good look for the comp!

rbella

You are so damn pretty and adorable!! I hope you win. I am so glad to see you posting back here. You are always so positive and inspiring. I hope to see you do some tutorials one day!! <3 you!!

Moxy

Thanks Nora!!
greengrin.gif
!

DANELLEEEEEEEEEEEE
heart.gif
Damn this was the best comment ever! Such an ego boost. You're making my ego bigger than my boobs
lol.gif
Love you
heart.gif
Thank you for making me feel so welcomed again!!!

moopoint

Ninja Turtles friggin ruled. I was Leonardo for halloween when I was like 3. I have pics to prove it.
Good luck my dear, you have got skills. This look is bang-on!

Miss QQ

So beautiful! I love it!

lol.gif
I watched Ninja Turtles too. The theme song was very catchy but now they change it.