my EOTD and EOTN* (1st timer!!)

Pinkish*RED

My first time posting my EOTD and I've had just about THE hardest time I think I tried posting like three times and all unsuccessfully
ssad.gif
!!

Well here's what I have an EOTD and an EOTNight hehe(cus after i did my 1st eye it looked a bit boring??)

First look I used (all MAC unless stated):
Expensive pink e/s
Mythology e/s
Hepcat e/s
Sketch e/s
Zoomlash mascara

Plus l'oreal carbon black liquid liner and voluminous mascara
(too bad colors arent bright due to lack of primer other than moisturizer! opps haha)

zz00.jpg

zz01.jpg

2nd look:
I forget which beige ss??
Swimming e/s
Electric eel e/s
Carbon e/s
Plus l'oreal carbon black liquid liner and voluminous mascara

zz.jpg

zz1.jpg

ps. excuse poor blending my baby crying made me cut it short!
CC welcome! thanks for looking!

entipy

Pretty! Your lower lashes are like... a-freakin'-mazing! LOL

You mentioned getting a new/different mascara? Why? You know what I do? I use Voluminous for my upper lashes and Maybelline Great Lash for the lower. The Great Lash has a thinner consistency, and the smaller brush makes application on lower lashes easier. (At least for me it does!
smiles.gif
)

hotpink1326

Woooow!! Both looks are absolutely beautiful!! I really hope you keep up the posts!! You have such pretty eyes
winks.gif

Pinkish*RED

th_happy1.gif
yaay! thank youuss! Glad you guys liked 'm! I'll try to put up more! and thanks for the tip entipy I wouldn't have thought of that since I don't love great lash on my top lashes but it sure would work for the bottom
graucho.gif
hehe (especially since Great Lash has just about THE darkest shade of black mascara I have yet to see--My fave!)