My ever growing collection!

Rubiez

So I finally took collection pictures, this is updated as of June 5, 2012 so there have been several others added to the collection since then!

Home of the makeup
makeupstation.jpg

Brushes, liners, and stuff I use daily - I'm kind of obsessed with duo fiber brushes lol...they just look fun xD

Various face powders
powders.jpg

Various foundations, primers, etc
face.jpg

Blushes galore!
blushes4.jpg

blushes3.jpg

blushes2.jpg

blushes.jpg

Eyeshadows and palettes - those LA color palettes are actually pressed pigments
eyes.jpg

eyes2.jpg

Lip Products - I organize them in those small jars by color group =]
lips.jpg

Bases, gel liners, un-pressed pigments, and other stuff - I repurposed a couple of vintage jewelry boxes to makeup boxes! I had to cover them with pretty fabrics cos they were really dirty to begin with =D
goldbox2.jpg

goldbox3.jpg

More lashes
lashes.jpg

And of course, I still have some more at my home [living at the apartment for the summer]. As soon as I get a more permanent house here in Kansas City, I’ll probably move everything over. Can’t wait to be reunited with all of my babies lol

Dominique33

Pretty but have you thought of storage ? A chest of drawers could be nice, you have so much beautiful make-up !

Rubiez

That basically is my form of storage lol

At my mom's house I had a whole computer table with drawers and shelves solely for my makeup, but since I'm living in a smaller apartment 3 hours away from home with my boyfriend [and we move a lot since we don't have a permanent house yet] I pretty much just put it in whatever we have at the moment. Once we have a more permanent house, I'll probably move my table from home or invest in one of those Ikea drawers.

It's fine now because I can see everything and I like to depot stuff so I don't need much space for individual containers anyway =]

Rubiez

Thank you!

@brokenxbeauty: I absolutely love them. I have two other ones I got for around $7 and they look gorgeous after they've been covered with pretty fabrics xD

manderz86

great collection! what are the LA Colours palettes? Are they regular eyeshadow or similar to those MUFE flash palettes? I'm intrigued....

Rubiez

Those are Mac pigments that I've pressed! It holds about 1/4tsp or a bit more perfectly =]