my everyday look

vica

so after my first post, then tutorial, ive been lurking around specktra for a few years giving people "thanks" for their posts, but now i feel like posting some of my own stuff again!!yay! this is basically my everyday look minus the lips..i usually just wear chapstick b/c i hate the look of shiny lips for some reason but today i felt a little "adventurous" haha

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

face:
monistat chafing gel + neutrogena dry touch sunblock spf 100
studio fix fluid nc 40
select moisturecover nc 35
melba blush
victorias secret honey mosaic blush
hello kitty beauty powder (pink one)

eyes:
tf shadow insurance
espresso -eyebrow
brule
romp
soft brown
handwritten
carbon
revlon colorstay liner
ardell lashes- babies

lips:
pink plaid lipstick
boy bait lg

jess126xo

Nice I do the same look minus the pink lips LOL I use freckletone or HIP lip balm in savory instead.

User67

This is a beautiful look & you are stunning! I would love to know the color placement
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

Simple and Neutral but very beautiful. I love it. You should post more often! You're very pretty too by the way.
smiles.gif

iheartwarpaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
This is a beautiful look & you are stunning! I would love to know the color placement
smiles.gif

I'd like to know too! You're so pretty!

vica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
smiles.gif

i did this in order: brule on the browbone and lid and bottom inner corner of the eye, soft brown on the crease up to browbone with a 224 brush, blend romp in the crease with the 217 brush, handwritten above the crease on the outer 2/3 of the eye, then carbon above the crease on the outer 1/3 of the eye..
yes.gif

kayefaye

aww, welcome back girl! I loved your tutorial from waaaay back! Glad to see you back. This look is so pretty.
th_DANCE.gif