my ex is guna slit my dads throat :(

dollbabybex

i was with my ex for 3 years...he was the most handsome sweetest guy ever,adored me,i adored him...i loved his family,they loved me and vise versa!all his mates said he wa so lucky to have me....

if you knew us you would comment how amazing a couple we were!we never argued and always had fun...i let him go out with his friends whenever he wanted and vise versa...

then after 3 years he got all wierd...decided he wanted to experience other girls...i decided to let him....id hate him to resent me..and me being 3 years older...knew he needed to know single life.we decieded if it suited us...maybe we'd get back together? regardless of that he cheated on me while we went out and was genreally horrible for the deciding months.

even after splitting up he went with lots of girls,even people who were supposide friends...not even being discreet but omg as soon as he heard of me getting involved with other fellas...even just general chit chat...hed say i was a slag....

i never got with anyone sexually until at least 8 months afterwards...and he found out who and said him and the guy it was had a disscussion about how ashamed they were about goin with me...although he now said he was lying??to make me feel bad??

well anyhow,to say sorry for all the crap he put me through he paid for my breast implants...and stayed with me in hospital for 4 days...i know i should not have accepted but it it was my dream since i was 15 and i didnt realise he would think of it as a reason to stay in touch with me,silly i know!!!

my friends think he just wanted an excuse to be involved in my life forever??

that was sept 2006...

he had a gf for aaaaaages,even before he paid for them

and now that theyve split...

hes always stalked me tho even when they were together...but the other night...

i got 138 missed calls off him...when i finally answered..he was saying he remembers where my dad lives and hes guna go over his house slit his throat make me watch then punch my face in...slit mine...watch me bleed... then bury us together???

thankgod i recorded it...

ive had the conciege of my apartments report him to police before when he has come over...

ive told all my family and friends to ease off him as it wouldnt make me happy hurting someone else...but i think this is a step to far???

am i being to soft and niave?

should i report this??

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
should i report this??

Right now.

If nothing else it will show him you're not helpless and shallow like he thinks you are. It's also firm and decisive signal of your exit from the friendship from you to him.

duch3ss25

ITA with Janice. Report him AND change your schedule for the next few days. Also, let people you work with or security where you work to look out for him. It may just be a threat but I wouldn't take it lightly. .. 138 missed calls? There is something really wrong with this person to keep calling this many times.

I'm sorry you're going through this, especially during the holidays. My thoughts are with you. Stay strong and good luck
th_hug.gif

kokometro

Please report this and do not try to handle this on your own. I hope you can get a restraining order for you and your family. I don't know where else you should turn for help but maybe some of the other members know. I want to say Battered women's shelters might have the information you need to keep yourself safe during this threatening situation.

Just because he paid for your surgery doesn't mean you owe him or he owns you. His behaviour is unacceptable and you do not have to endure this.
I'm so worried for you, dear.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I would report Him immediately. I'd also make sure people( real friends, and family) know where you are at all times for a while. It may be empty threats, but MUCH better safe than sorry!!

Holly

Omg report him hon. And look into getting a restraining order! That's some seriously scary stuff

nikki

Please report him NOW!!! This is not the behavior of someone that is in their right mind. Please let your family know where you are at all times.

dollbabybex

but because im a stripper most people seem to be under the impression i deserve this. but i lost my virginity at 19,was bullied all my life for being ugly and have never had a one night stand

yes i strip for the money... judge me....but ive never have been unfaithful or ive never been with a customer when single or with a partner...
to be honest with my job it makes me even more wary of sleeping or getting involved with anyone cos i know so many fellas whos dream it is to pull a dancer etc etc

its so easy to say change my number but when he know my familys address....if i cant reason with him....i know thats the next stop
ssad.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
but because im a stripper most people seem to be under the impression i deserve this. but i lost my virginity at 19,was bullied all my life for being ugly and have never had a one night stand

yes i strip for the money... judge me....but ive never have been unfaithful or ive never been with a customer when single or with a partner...
to be honest with my job it makes me even more wary of sleeping or getting involved with anyone cos i know so many fellas whos dream it is to pull a dancer etc etc

its so easy to say change my number but when he know my familys address....if i cant reason with him....i know thats the next stop
ssad.gif

Nobody deserves this. The fact that he said that is frightening, something really does need to be done. Please be safe!!

SparklingWaves

You are a woman. You are a human. You are a person. You deserve fair treatment. I don't care what you look like, where you are from, or what you do - you deserve protection. You have rights. No one deserves to be threatened or stalked.

dollbabybex

thankyou so much everyone for the advice

i thought i was so so strong as my mother was a battered women before my sweet dad and he took my two brothers on from babies!

i wondered how people let themselves get in this situation...assuming somehow it was a choice or they were weak.

you never know until it happens to you huh?

but i apriciate all the replies so much

SparklingWaves

That's right it can happen to anyone. You don't have to even know the person.

I am here for you. I care. You are a worthy person.
smiles.gif

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
That's right it can happen to anyone. You don't have to even know the person.

I am here for you. I care. You are a worthy person.
smiles.gif

i may not always agree with your opinions (not saying i strictly disgaree!)but i absolutley adore the way you always have time to listen.take in.and apriciate others opinions...to me that is a beautiful person.... and wether this was against or for what i was saying i definatley listen
smiles.gif