My Experience at the L.A. Makeup Show!

devin

So I just got back from the Makeup Show in L.A. and it was so much fun! I went with my girls and we stayed at my friends house. We bought so much makeup and went as many places as we could. I didn't get to take any classes like I wanted and we were more focused on buying items, that will be next year in New York! I got some really great items and we ate until we couldn't breathe, but we definitely walked it off. We went to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and the Santa Monica Pier and of course the MAC Pro on Robertson, right across from The Ivy. So enough chatter and on to the pics!

LosAngelesMakeupShow2009015.jpg

LosAngelesMakeupShow2009024.jpg

The incredible Billy B.!
LosAngelesMakeupShow2009027.jpg

Maxie!!
LosAngelesMakeupShow2009028.jpg

LosAngelesMakeupShow2009038.jpg

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles! OMG...sooooo good!!
LosAngelesMakeupShow2009040.jpg

LosAngelesMakeupShow2009072.jpg

My Girls!
LosAngelesMakeupShow2009074.jpg

Nolan from Blush!! He is tall!

IMG_3683.jpg

Some of my haul from the show and MAC Pro!
IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

OCC Makeup. OMG the lip tars are the most pigmented glosses I have ever seen! I should have gotten two or three of each! I have never seen anything like them!!
IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

You can't go to the makeup show and not get your Makeup Forever Fix!
IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

Makeup Forever pure pigments
IMG_3695.jpg

OCC pigments and lip tars! The way they look on my hand is the way they look on the lips! There is nothing sheer about these bad boys!

kyuubified

Oh gosh, I am so envious. I live in LA and I'm kicking myself that I didn't go! And, a little off topic tidbit, Roscoes is delicious. I want to eat there now...

n_c

Looks like you had a blast! Would you mind telling me what shades are in the neutral quad (MUFE)? TIA

MrsRjizzle

Im so jealous! Im so glad you had fun!!! Was Maxie just there or was he exibiting? If so what line was he with???? Your haul was amazing as well!!

MissResha

wow. im drooling over all the pretty colors!!! wish they had something like that for DC/metro residents!

makeba

oh my geezus!!! that is a haul and some good fun with it!! please let us know the names of the mufe shadows becuz i am dying to know! they look so delish!!

deadSAVVY

Oh wow I am jealous! You got to see Maxie and Nolan!!! I loved Blush! too sad about Todd, he was my fave...but looks like you had an awesome time girl!!

seymone25

Your such a sweet.. I met u at the show by the make up forever counter. U have a really great personality

aziajs

Thank you for sharing!!! So, I love the Lip Tars. Is the Lilac one KATRICIA? I want that. It looks like the lilac lip from the cremesheen promo. Can you do a look with that color? I'd love to see it used.

joey444

Oh my Gosh, I am sooooo jealous!!! Love tha haul, can't wait to see FOTD's. I love your FOTD's!!

cupcake_x

Whoa! That is so awesome. You look so beautiful and your haul is so awesome- I'm incredibly jealous. I'm glad you had fun.

I now want to go across the country to LA and go!

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Looks like you had a blast! Would you mind telling me what shades are in the neutral quad (MUFE)? TIA

I did have a blast! Here are swatches and the numbers of the colors.
IMG_3723-1.jpg

164, 24, 5, 28, 166
118, 60, 26, 49, 131
IMG_3711-1.jpg

IMG_3708-1.jpg

IMG_3710-1.jpg

IMG_3709-1.jpg

IMG_3725-1.jpg

157, 128, 13, 172
IMG_3703-1.jpg

IMG_3727-1.jpg

171, 91, 9, 92
IMG_3697-1.jpg

I also posted them in the swatch forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Im so jealous! Im so glad you had fun!!! Was Maxie just there or was he exibiting? If so what line was he with???? Your haul was amazing as well!!

Maxie was there at the OCC booth. He said he was there for free because he loved the OCC products so much, especially the lip tars which were insane with pigment!! There is no other lip gloss like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymone25
Your such a sweet.. I met u at the show by the make up forever counter. U have a really great personality

It was nice to meet you too and all my other Specktra ladies!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Thank you for sharing!!! So, I love the Lip Tars. Is the Lilac one KATRICIA? I want that. It looks like the lilac lip from the cremesheen promo. Can you do a look with that color? I'd love to see it used.

Yes the lilac color is Katricia, the red one is NSFW, and the pink one is Pageant. I will do a look soon. Thanks!

Thank you sweetie's for your lovely comments!