My Face Charts!!!!

baby_love

Hey everyone. After watching EnKore's youtube video on how to do a MAC face chart, I had to try some...I loved it! I've been doing them a lot now and I think that I've improved a little, I still need to work on the lips A LOT...the lips are so horrible I'm sort of embarrassed to post them lol. On some of them, I do slightly different liner on each eye, because I don't want to waste my precious face charts!! ok...here we go...

IMG_1734.jpg
the first one I did...terrible and my liquid liner was running out so the lashes are like big spider legs!
IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg
I like this one, and I tried something different on each eye with the liner.
IMG_1749.jpg
the lips got a little bit better in this one.
IMG_1748.jpg
again, different liner on each eye.
IMG_1741.jpg
my favorite <3
IMG_1744.jpg
different liner again.

PLEASE let me know what you think!!!!! Thank you lovlies <3

baby_love

wow, thanks everyone <3

Margarita- for the blue one, I used...
Brule as a base all over lid *but on real skin, paint pots or ccbs would be fine* Aquavert on lid, Parrot on the outer corners and in crease with just a smidge of Pompous Blue to make it more..blue lol, and Plumage in the deep crease. I also used Plumage as a liner and Parrot underneath the lower lash line.

CaraAmericana- on this one I used Vanilla all over the lid, Omega in the crease, Memorabilia in the crease and Smoke Signal pigment in the deep crease. I used Daisychain on the lid. The liner on the bottom is smoke signal pigment just blended out.

I really appreciate everyone's kind words..I'm still practicing and you guys are super nice and I'm excited to share my future charts with you!!

breeknee

Face charts are seriously my new hobby - so addicting!

I love yours! The second one is so neat with the shading. I like the brows, too!

Some of the things I do with mine, are use a sharpie for lashes, a thin one, and use a cheap (like physicians formula or Jane) mineral powder foundation to contour the face with a small face brush.

I'm still trying to figure out a good "base" to make the colors pop!

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
IMG_1748.jpg

I love this one, what was used?? thx

I love this one too. You did an awesome job!

1165Cheryl

What a great job on all !!! My fav's are #1,2 and number five. Do you have any suggestions for people with a very small lower lid?

bekins

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyxystixx
Where do you get blank face charts and does it need to be printed on special paper? Thanks!!!!

I second this, I had no idea you could get face charts? Do you use your actually makeup on them, that is so cool! Please let me know!!
newhere.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
Hey everyone. After watching EnKore's youtube video on how to do a MAC face chart, I had to try some...I loved it! I've been doing them a lot now and I think that I've improved a little, I still need to work on the lips A LOT...the lips are so horrible I'm sort of embarrassed to post them lol. On some of them, I do slightly different liner on each eye, because I don't want to waste my precious face charts!! ok...here we go...
IMG_1744.jpg
different liner again.

PLEASE let me know what you think!!!!! Thank you lovlies <3

I actually did this one and it came out really well. I think I'll redo it and take a pic.

Latest posts