my face du jour

jennylopez1010

sooo nothing spectacular just a little fotd =)

bblueeyes.jpg

bblue.jpg

i look scared here...hot

i used
baselight paint with pearl ccb
ricepaper on lid
dazzlelight on brow bone
jewel blue in crease
surreal in outer crease
sweet william on cheeks
and pink treat with florabundance on lips

ps the new shadow budding beauty mised with starts and rockets makes a beautiful blush!!!! sooooooooo pretty and i added swish to my cheeks later at work and people kept asking what it was...i never use shadows for blushes but im sure gonna start!

YOOTOPiA

omg... please dont tell me those are you real lashes.
i adore this look, its so bright and summery

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
omg... please dont tell me those are you real lashes.
i adore this look, its so bright and summery

hahaha i wish...its mac #20's =)

star1692

Wow you look soo awesome in those colors girl! The sweet william on your cheeks makes them look soo cute! Don;t tell me those are ur real lashes? WOW

MAC_Pixie04

*adds MAC #20 lashes to list of things to get to survive life* that looks HOT. I'm afraid to buy Jewel Blue because I don't think it's going to show up that well on me. I think Sea Me sh/st would be too dark to put under it...hmmm....what to do what to do...

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
*adds MAC #20 lashes to list of things to get to survive life* that looks HOT. I'm afraid to buy Jewel Blue because I don't think it's going to show up that well on me. I think Sea Me sh/st would be too dark to put under it...hmmm....what to do what to do...

yes!!! 20's are the best! or 2's cut in half haha i just kept piling on the jewel blue to make it more true to color...i think it would look awesome on you!