My face is my Canvas

Makeup Crazie

This is my first FOTD and thread...I have been lurking for over nine months and thought...why not post something... so here it goes!
cutey.gif

Please be kind...cuz I am just kinda getting into showing makeup that i usually do in the comforts of my home by myself
yes.gif

1005519.jpg

1005341.jpg

1005420n.jpg

1005531u.jpg

Product Used:
MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NC45
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
MAC pigment sample in Chartreuse
MAC pigment sample in Golden Olive
MAC pigment sample in Blue
MAC e/s in Carbon (black)
MAC e/s in Ricepaper
MAC Blacktrack in Fluidline
MAC Sculpt and Shape in Lightsweep Shadester
* I can't remember the lipstick I used...I think it was a NYX lippie
ssad.gif

MAC Lipglass

I would love, love and love all comments (good and bad) and any kind of feedback on how I can become better
winks.gif

TISH1124

I like this look...very creative!! The lips are fabulous...It looks like you did a "cut crease" but can't really tell from the pic angle

Tahti

This is so awesome! I love how you brought in the black crease past your inner eye corner, it looks great. Love love love! <3

Makeup Crazie

Thank you all for such kind words!!
oh.gif
) I am going to try and see if I took a close up picture of the eye...but how would i post it under this thread? any advice would be helpful for doing so (cuz I really don't know how to post things on here...lol)

Makeup Crazie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinderwhore
Oh wow, you are absolutely STUNNING. And I love this look! What did you use for highlighter?

Wow
winks.gif
thanks! Highlighter? do u mean on my brow bone or above my cheeks?

For my brow bone, I first used the concealer noted and then highlighted it more with MAC e/s (Ricepaper).
For above my cheeks (under eye), I just used the concealer and I think my winter foundation, which is a lighter shade).

Hope that answered ur question...thanks again for the kind words!
cutey.gif