My Fafi, BP blush, Heatherette and many more haul of Febr.!

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z

Could you please tell if Fleshpot has any shimmer, irredescence, pearlized pigments or is frosty? *I’m really hoping that its not shimmery at all.

Are the blush & BP in the photo above from the Diana Ross col?

No, Fleshpot has no shimmer, irredescence or pearlized pigment and it isn't frosty. It is a satin lipstick and isn't even very glossy....if you know what I mean. So I think you will like it!

And yes, the beauty powder & blush are from the Diana Ross collection, but IRL the boxed are more pinkish then they appear on the picture.

And....I've placed some swatches of the lipstick & lipglosses in the Heatherette swatch section, if anyone is interested!
winkiss.gif

liv

Holy haul! That Dior powder is so pretty....I don't think I'd want to use it, just stare at it. =]

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
No, Fleshpot has no shimmer, irredescence or pearlized pigment and it isn't frosty. It is a satin lipstick and isn't even very glossy....if you know what I mean. So I think you will like it!

And yes, the beauty powder & blush are from the Diana Ross collection, but IRL the boxed are more pinkish then they appear on the picture.

And....I've placed some swatches of the lipstick & lipglosses in the Heatherette swatch section, if anyone is interested!
winkiss.gif

th_DANCE.gif
Thanks, that is exactly what I was hoping to hear!

hotmodelchiq

th_worship.gif
Where do you live so I can come jack your from you products! LOL remember the Hamburglar from McDonald's? I'd be the MACburglar lol who ever heard of a criminal who doesn't take the "real" valuables lol!!! have FUNNN! I expect to see some FOTD's!!!
girl_devil.gif