My FAFI Haul...I'm so in love!!!

eenermcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel
does Nice Vice look that bright in person?

It's not too bright. I love it! It's a really nice purple pearly color.

KittyKat

Woooooooow! What a haul
drools.gif
i'm soooo jealous.

LaurelLiz

Wow! Beautiful, and thank you for posting such a good picture too-the lighting really helps me see some of the colors better!

User40

Gorgeous haul, enjoy! How do you like Not So Innocent? I've ordered it and am afraid it might be too pale on.

divinedime

Man oh man thats a good haul! My sale tax was over $14 fan freakin dollars for like 235 worth of stuff. That's a whole eye shadow
ssad.gif

juxt123

wow i went to the event and bought nothing from this collection cause nothing really worked for me but i must of not got a good look because it looks so great the way you displayed it..it looks like a rainbow

eenermcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaladecat
Gorgeous haul, enjoy! How do you like Not So Innocent? I've ordered it and am afraid it might be too pale on.

I love Not So Innocent with Sugar Trance or Cult Fave over it. I went back today and added Fun-n-Sexy l/s and Totally It l/g and love both of those as well. They look very bright, but go on very sheer and beautiful.

Fairybelle

Fashion Frenzy almost looks flourescent in that photo!! I love your haul!!!!! My haul was almost like yours, but instead of paint pots I got the dolls and both cosmetic bags.