My fantasy MAC colorstory that I would just drool over

gitargirl

Me, I would call it "fantasy irridesce" and it would consist of:

"seadragon" which would be like an MUFE starpowder, and would be a purple with pink, blue, and green duochrome pigment

"Snapdragon" which would be a bright coral with peach, gold, and blood orange duochrome pigment

"Dragonscale" which would be a finely milled glitter with a fairy green irridescence (like the green irridescence in palatial lustreglass)

"dreamy" which would be a fantasy color with rainbow irridescence

Quad with a soft yellow wash color, Nightsky blue with purple duochrome, a VP formula that was called "Tahitian pearl" because it would be deep smokey black that had chartreuse, maroon, and violet duochrome, and a vibrant teal with purple and green irridescence.

Lustreglass that looks exactly like heatherette with pink, violet and silver duochrome.
Lustreglass that is clear with bright red glitter and holographic irridescence.

lipstick that looks just like a bitten peach
Rerelease of blow

Irridescent fairy pink pearlizer with blue sparkles
Irridescent fairy gold pearlizer with peach and gold sparkles.

What are your ideas?!?!?!?!?!

midnightlouise

I can't think of anything interesting just now, but I really like *your* ideas! Great names and colors! All we need is some fairy princess in a tower type stuff and we're good to go!
greengrin.gif

gitargirl

Anybody have any ideas as to how I would convince MAC to hire me and pay me to dream up fantasy colorstories? :0)

alysia

ooo pretty!
I think a Hogwarts (like STILA's WICKED collection) or a LOTR (for the musical) would be cool.
Like Gryfndor Red (with a gold overlay)
or Slyterin Green (Silver Overlay)
or Greybeards Bark (a mossy green)
or Sauron's Eye (Red with gold)
or Smog's Treasure (an antique gold pig)
greengrin.gif
but this could be because I just re-read both series/am going to the musical LOTR in june
greengrin.gif

gitargirl

Sauron's eye sounds good! I would love a pipkin (cherry blossom red with pink pearl) and a gandalf grey (silver and gold veined)

Parishoon

here's my lame attempt

I love your ideas. it'd be so funny if those things popped up.

I'm not the most creative person & not so hot at describing stuff, but here's my try

inspiration from the carpets & spices in my house. (my batteries are dead, but later i can post up pics of them to show what the colour i mean if ppl want examples)

Silk road:
Special packaging- black w/ gold brocade stenciling

A serious Kohl stick (like the hashimi khol sticks in china marker form)

Henna (red-brown) multi-use colour pencil

Saffron Pigment: a red-orange (saffron) w/ yellow reflect
Indigo: Navy blue w/ black reflect
Khalij- sea blue/green w/ silver & gold relects
Kermis- rich true blood red

Quad (can't decide which textures):
Tumeric- rich yellow/orange (like the spice)
Oasis- muted date leaf green
Zils- brass
Abrishami- pinky-lilac silk

gol-e sorkh: red rose lipstick

Two-Lips: "christmas colour" tulip w/ white pearl lipgelee
coral w/ butter yellow pearl lipgelee
peach w/ pink pearl lipgelee

gitargirl

OooooOoOOoOoooooooooOoooOOoOOoooooooooOOooooOO

I love those names you came up with, if MAC hires me and does this I will totally call you for inspriation
th_worship.gif

I forgot lip gelees, I would totally love those colors! And I would relrelease the who's that lady lipgelees.

And I forgot to mention that I would want a parrot lookalike to come out in a cream form and a gold creme blush with holographic gold and rainbow mica (like lust dust glitter) and also re-release the shimmersouffle pigments in dry form, and a form where the glitter is finer and they don't crack like a fresco painting.

aziajs

I LOVE all your ideas!!! Such great colors and names.

I am kind of curiously intrigued with Dubai as of late so I would do a collection around that. So I would pick something similar to the concepts that Parishoon laid out.

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I LOVE all your ideas!!! Such great colors and names.

I am kind of curiously intrigued with Dubai as of late so I would do a collection around that. So I would pick something similar to the concepts that Parishoon laid out.

OMG! I totally made up one of the pigments (the sea green w/ gold & silver reflects) b/c of the Burj in Dubai (&those other buildings)! It reflects the most gorgeous colours on that water & is like
eyelove.gif

MAC_Whore

Parishoon-

I tried to quote your thread 3 times yesterday and everytime I did, my comp froze up, so here is Take #4:

I love you ideas and want your entire collection!
smiles.gif
If MAC would just put out your collection with rereleases of Brass and Bronze pigments, I would be so jazzed.

Vicky88

Those ideas are great, it may sound weird, but you should write to MAC with those ideas because I'm sure they'd love to hear it and you never know, it might inspire them for another collection. Sounds mad, but it's possible!

Pale Moon

Hey alysia, I love that!!!

Parishoon, I think you should consider joining MAC product development team or stuffs like that. Your collections sound very realistics!