My FAV look from The Devil Wears Prada...HOW?

Edie

yahoo.gif
I have been looking for this look for....forever....
yahoo.gif

Im going to 'attempt' this look this weekend for a girls night out we are having! I think its the (sorry to sound like a school girl but) the MOST AWESOME smokey eye..like...EVER!

Pics are clickable!

Anne Hathaway Photo Gallery @ annehathawayfan.com • ♥ Original Online Source On Miss Anne Hathaway
(not a very 'sexy' photo but her eyes look hot! haha...)

Anne Hathaway Photo Gallery @ annehathawayfan.com • ♥ Original Online Source On Miss Anne Hathaway

COuld I ask for your recommendations on what colours I should use?

This is what Im thinking but please let me know if you can think of a better colour-match:
Entire Inner to Outer Lid = Texture e/s
Outer to 1/4 inner = Satin Taupe e/s
Outer V = Carbon e/s

???

Im not good at colour matching. Thoughts???

(:KrIsTy:)

i have no idea about the colours but i know they used MUF face and body foundation . hope it helps

Fairybelle

Got this from Makeup411.com:

"Makeup artist Nicki Ledermann was responsible for creating Hathaway's polished look as she is transformed from a fresh-faced, low-maintenance college girl to jet-setting fashionista. For Hathaway's most sophisticated scenes, Ledermann turned to red lips by BeneFit and Dior and hard eyeliner by Dior.

Sephora offers tips on how to achieve the look, with a display at the front of the Ala Moana store highlighting the Dior products and Prada fragrances.

To get the look, Ledermann used pearly white Stila Shadow Pot in Moon, $20, on Hathaway's upper eyelids and lower lash line. She lined the upper lash line with Dior Crayon Eyeliner in Black, $23, and coated the eyelashes in DiorShow Mascara in Black 090, $23.

Ledermann turned to Benefit's rosy tint, Benetint, $28. She then dotted Dior Addict Lipstick in Positive Red 857, $23.50, in the center of the lips, blending it with her fingers to create a matte, stained effect for a wearable red that doesn't overwhelm, particularly if you've never gone so bold before."

Hope this helps.