My fave NARS blushes

MarieMary

My favorites are Amour and Sex Appeal. :)

I'm so glad about Sex Appeal because I'm very pale, and I can use this one without fearing overdoing it too much. I'm thankful for brands that are not afraid to release products that are meant for a restricted market. There are too few blushes that are meant for very fair skin, so yay for Sex Appeal.
Amour is just awesome all around. Great everything. And I just love the name. :p

Shadowy Lady

I'm happy to see Christine doing a whole Nars blush series too. I have Love Joy on my list to add to my blush collection after the recommendations here but now am also curious about Nico. Does anyone know how it looks on NW25 - Nars Santa Fe complexion? Would it produce a flattering glow? My most used Nars blush now that is summer is Deep Throat again! I love the Deep Throat/Irresistibment bronzer combo for everyday summer looks. I want to also buy Super Orgasm Illuminator to enhance the combo even more. Miss QQ -Torrid is bold but not orange at all, more like a pinky coral. I don't own it personally but my sister does and I have tried it plenty of times. It may pull less pink and more coral on your since you have warmer undertones but I don't think it'll be orange.

Latest posts