My favorite shadow is LE! Help!

nebbish

I received a bunch of MAC shadows from an MUA girlfriend of mine who had a bunch of dupes. Once I started playing with them, I found on in particular that I just absolutely ADORE.

Charred.

I don't know exactly which collection it came from, but I know it's LE. I've seen it on Ebay, but I'm pretty much afraid of buying MAC on Ebay.

Can anyone give me a good dupe? Any brand works, I just don't want to lose my love!!

TIA!

kimmy

urban decay gunmetal is pretty similar. i personally prefer gunmetal to charred just because of the texture. charred was chunky and kind of hard to apply for me.

worse comes to worse; clearance bin! there's always tons of things for sell there from other specktra members. i'm not really into buying things off ebay either, but i don't hesitate to buy here.

nebbish

Summerblue -- I'm sorry, I meant make up artist, lol, not Make-Up Alley. I'm not ready to swap yet!

Kimmy -- Ironically, I just saw Gunmetal reviewed somewhere & was wondering how it might compare! I've looked at probably every post in the clearance bin & no one has Charred up o.o. This Gunmetal color sounds promising, though!! *off to find swatches*

nebbish

Are you sure? Cos I thought KD was a bit darker. I like that charcoal grey color Charred gives me.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Isn't Charred just like Pandemonium? It was also LE, but at least now you have another shadow that might do the trick should you find it.