My favourite corner of the house

User49

clap.gif
Wow! I didn't realize how big ur collection was!
eyelove.gif
:woots: I love it! What did u use to keep ur lipstticks in? It looks like the perfect storage space but i can't tell what it is exactly? (Ie where can I get one!? lol) PS: I keep my bronzers and things in those little boxes from QD. If u want a smaller space to keep them they are great and only £2.50 each!

Photo0097.jpg
Photo0101.jpg
clap.gif

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
What did u use to keep ur lipstticks in? It looks like the perfect storage space but i can't tell what it is exactly? (Ie where can I get one!? lol) PS: I keep my bronzers and things in those little boxes from QD. If u want a smaller space to keep them they are great and only £2.50 each!

Photo0097.jpg
Photo0101.jpg
clap.gif

Thanks! The lipstick storage things are from Sainsbury's
rofl.gif
I'm not sure what they're meant to be really but I think they might be something to do with holding letters....
smiles.gif
I just saw them in there one day and thought, they'll do. For now anyway, until I get more lippes etc!
But I just love your new storage boxes, they're really cute and I may have to get some!

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
But I just love your new storage boxes, they're really cute and I may have to get some!

You so should! They are so so cute and so so cheap! At the mo they are on offer for two sets for £4.00 and they had all kinds of colours. I've now done the dorkiest thing in the world and printed out little labels for each shelf.

I am so going to have to get one of those sainsburys thing for my lippies. Such a good idea! Someone showed a thread where they cut all their lipstick boxes in half and taped them together, but i like having the packaging so i couldn't bring myself to cut them all up!

Lissa

Quote:
You so should! They are so so cute and so so cheap! At the mo they are on offer for two sets for £4.00 and they had all kinds of colours. I've now done the dorkiest thing in the world and printed out little labels for each shelf. !

lol we are so similar! I've been planning some labels too
lmao.gif

melliquor

Oh my... I LOVE your collection and all of your storage. Where did you get all of the containers? I have so much trouble finding anything to store stuff in.

In your last picture, you have a stand with earrings and hair ties, where did you get that? That is so nice. I want one of those.

missBOMBcheLLe

so cute! i
heart.gif
yOor lil beauty corner...i wanna get a vanity in the other bedroom so bad!!! the BF said he'LL try to put one in the bathroom and just take out one of the sinks... hmmmm an exXxtra sink or a vanity...VANITY!!!
cheerleader.gif

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Oh my... I LOVE your collection and all of your storage. Where did you get all of the containers? I have so much trouble finding anything to store stuff in.

In your last picture, you have a stand with earrings and hair ties, where did you get that? That is so nice. I want one of those.

Thanks so much! The big draw thingies were I think only from Wilkinson's for about 15 quid each...they're pretty good really considering they were so cheap! It did take me ages to find what I was looking for though.

And the stand with the earrings and stuff is actually a mug tree lol! I got it on ebay where it was advertised as a jewellery stand, and then the next week saw exactly the same things at a market stall with mugs on - a lot cheaper, doh!!
fool.gif
It's good though, stops them getting tangled which i Hate!!

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by missBOMBcheLLe
so cute! i
heart.gif
yOor lil beauty corner...i wanna get a vanity in the other bedroom so bad!!! the BF said he'LL try to put one in the bathroom and just take out one of the sinks... hmmmm an exXxtra sink or a vanity...VANITY!!!
cheerleader.gif

Thanks!
Definite go for a vanity lol!

JCBean

Lissa, oh my god, that collection is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I am so envious of all your pretty things
greengrin.gif
I love your storage units, they're great,I really need to sort out my storage, at the moment it's all in one metal (really too small) vanity case
ssad.gif

Seriosuly brilliant and beautiful collection xx

JCBean

Quote:
You so should! They are so so cute and so so cheap! At the mo they are on offer for two sets for £4.00 and they had all kinds of colours. I've now done the dorkiest thing in the world and printed out little labels for each shelf.

I am so going to have to get one of those sainsburys thing for my lippies. Such a good idea! Someone showed a thread where they cut all their lipstick boxes in half and taped them together, but i like having the packaging so i couldn't bring myself to cut them all up!

Hiya!

Just wondering, what's QD? I've been sta here trying to work it out, but to no avail lol!

I'm definitely interested in picking up some of those storage units/boxes!

Thankns x

stephie06

i love the storage of your mac! it brought a tear to my eye
smiles.gif
i want to find some storage drawers like that!