My Fiance is awsome Haul...

CaliKris

I had my MAC to buy list sitting on my desk (it was collecting dust waiting for payday) and I had no idea but he stole it when he left my house last night. He called me when he got home and said "Your list has been purchased!!!"

Sweetie Cake l/g
Petit Four l/g
Sweetie Cakes Quad
Peacocked softsparkle
Iris Accents softsparkle
Pinked Mauve pigment
Apricot Pink pigment
Lily White pigment

He is the best!!!!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! Lucky you! My husband probably wouldn't even know where to shop for MAC. He is shopping challenged. LOL

Pei

Too sweet!

Now i shld leave my MAC list ard and see who will buy stuff for me!
greengrin.gif

Pink_lily

that was so sweet of him! plus it's an awesome haul.

my bf probably wouldn't know where to shop for MAC, plus he thinks it's a waste of money. i've had to point numerous times that without make-up, i don't look nearly as beautiful as he says i look, hehe.

rcastel10

If my fiance found a list like that at my house he would get it and rip it up to make sure I don't spend any more money on makeup. He thinks I spend way too much money on MAC, which I probably do.

jess98765

omg, he deserves a great big hug and kiss!! he is so adorable! not many men i know would consider for a second to do stuff like that!
smiles.gif
you've taught him well hun
smiles.gif
enjoy your haul
smiles.gif

dollbabybex

me and my bf work together and i think he stole a wish list off my desk (its my bday in a week)

i said i was goin in to buy some eyeshadows, he tried putting me off buying them.

so fingers crossed hes done the same as ur bf.

i would actually trust him to buy my makeup as he knows all the colours i love, its just hed prob buy something i already have x

macapoo

He is a keeper! My husband would never buy me makeup- he estimated how much my stash would be and asks me if I can drive it to work-

CaliKris

He is a total keeper. He is great, well except for that one depotting accident last year. He is banned from doing that! He brought me the bag last night and said "Good luck finding a place in your traincase for this stuff" hehehehe =] I made room!

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
Wow! Lucky you! My husband probably wouldn't even know where to shop for MAC. He is shopping challenged. LOL

mine's been trained to know the difference between pro products and regular MAC, and all the e/s finishes. He found Sweet Sage and Rich ground fluidlines for me at our local CCO
th_worship.gif

Latest posts