My first attempt at cat eye (soft and cuddly with MAC Teddy)

Kelaia

I always seem to mess up the "flick" in one way or another. Previous attempts I have tried it with black kohl or liquid e/l, but I always end up rubbing it off because it looks crappy! I am pretty pleased with the end result today though. I used MAC Teddy e/k for a natural and soft day look...you can't really see much of the flick in these photos, it looks more prominent in real life
ssad.gif
. I need to work on my technique a little more too, but I am learning from you ladies
greengrin.gif
. Anyways, here is what I used:

EM foundation
EM concealer
EM Best Friends blush
Benefit Dandelion

MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Honey Lust
MAC Retrospeck
MAC Teddy e/k
CG Volume Exact mascara

Clinique Raspberry Superbalm
--

Without flash:

With flash:

Thanks for looking
wavey.gif

MacArtist

It looks pretty! A makeup artist friend of mine gave me a great tip for the winged eyeliner. Don't worry about it being a bit messy, just take a sponge wedge that is damp with either water or eyemakeup remover and clean the edge of the wing so it is straight, it gives it a crisper look
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

I love it, really pretty! I need to go get some Teddy! Like entipy said, you have an awesome smile but you're eyes are awesome too, they have a twinkle in them
winks.gif

Kelaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacArtist
A makeup artist friend of mine gave me a great tip for the winged eyeliner. Don't worry about it being a bit messy, just take a sponge wedge that is damp with either water or eyemakeup remover and clean the edge of the wing so it is straight, it gives it a crisper look
smiles.gif

Thanks for the tip!

And thank you all for your kind comments
smiles.gif
th_hug.gif
Haha, I always think my smile looks so cheesy
girlhaha.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif