my first b2m!

REYNALD0C

For my first b2m I got Blonde On Blonde, and I think I love it?

hahaha I didnt even try it on! Good thing I did it, because right after I bought it, my mom was at the MAC counter!! MY MOM DOESNT KNOW I WEAR MAKE UP!!! I was soo scared, I stuffed the bag in my pocket hahaha.

charismaticlime

Hahaha nice (if you're ever caught, you can always say it's a present for one of your friends
th_wink3.gif
). I'm still trying to finish up 3 more things from my MAC stash before I can claim my b2m lipstick.

YvetteJeannine

OOOOOHHHH...I LOVE B.O.B l/s!! I just got it me-self a couple'a weeks ago!! Just curious; why are you soooo scared of your Mom finding out you wear makeup??? Unless you're like...11...you shouldn't be scared
smiles.gif

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Just curious; why are you soooo scared of your Mom finding out you wear makeup??? Unless you're like...11...you shouldn't be scared
smiles.gif

I think he's scared because he's a hot boy!
smiles.gif

By the way, I have blonde on blonde and I think it looks great on us asians. I think your philipino? It should look really good on you! Great haul!

ilovexnerdsx

ooh nice! that's a pretty color, but i'm not big into lipsticks.

and hey i'd love to see you do a fotd with it!
clap.gif

REYNALD0C

Thanks everyone!

Haha im scared of my mom finding out I wear make up, because she doesnt know im gay!! hahaha

and yeah allineedismac, im flip! haha im darker than you, so the B.O.B looks a lil goldenerr? haahha looks great on others, I still love it. Im getting another tube (paying this time!!!! SUCKS!)

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
I think he's scared because he's a hot boy!
smiles.gif

By the way, I have blonde on blonde and I think it looks great on us asians. I think your philipino? It should look really good on you! Great haul!

blush-anim-cl.gif
OOOOH! Thank you for setting me straight
smiles.gif
I did not know this; I'm glad I know now before I put my foot in my mouth any further!