My first B2M!!

trip75

I finally depotted enough shadows for a B2M!! Yay!! I got my first MAC lippie! I wanted a nudish color so I got
buoy-O-buoy. Very pretty color. I asked my bf if he liked it and he said "what's the point if you can't see it?". Men... what dummies.
While I'm thinking of it...stupid question pertaining to lipsticks. (I am not a MA and my makeup is for my use only) I hate lip brushes, how do you apply your lipsticks? I use it straight outta the tube. Just curious.
I also returned a paintpot in blackground. I just don't like the consistancy of paintpots. I exchanged it for a pressed blot powder in medium.
And last but not least two shadows, forgery and electra.
Ok...have a great day all!

benzito_714

i have been putting off depotting but i would like to so i can get my free lippies/es.
i use my lipstick straight from the tube since i am the only one using it. the only time i use a lip brush is when i apply a lip gelee since so much product comes out of it.

newagetomatoz

Fabulous haul! And yay for B2M!!! As for me, I apply lipstick straight out of the tube. I hate having to constantly clean brushes, call me lazy. lol Enjoy!!!
th_thstars.gif

KikiB

Sweet haul! I don't depot my shadows since I heard that many places do not accept just the pots, they have to have the pan...

I am a straight-outta-the-tube girl, to be honest. I don't share ANY of my makeup, and it's one less brush for me to clean. I have disposables for applying Dazzleglass over my lipstick though.

trip75

I've heard all kinds of B2M stories. Mine didn't have pans in them but I figured "What the hell, I'm going anyway". So when I went to the counter I had my 6 pans in an old MAC bag. I just handed them to her and she didn't even open the bag and look in. Just asked what lipstick I wanted. Easy Peasy!

eye_pr0mise

great haul!
one of the reasons i love to buy from mac
is the b2m program.
but yea. i use it straight from the bullet.

MAC_Diva

Amazing Haul! I can't believe you got a LE lipstick!! My counter is horrible only perm collection lippies! ack!

Latest posts