my first black eye look!! (lots of pics)

mitsukai

my first real time trying a heavy black smokey eye! i neeevverrr do stuff like this but it actually came out too cute! what do you guys think? any tips?
greengrin.gif

black_kissieface.jpg

black_bigeyes.jpg

black_closed.jpg

black_closed2.jpg

black_closedboth.jpg

black_open.jpg

black_kissie2.jpg

black_look.jpg

what i did!:

face:
prep & prime face
studio fix liquid nc15
studio fix stick concealer

cheeks:
sweet william blushcreme

lips:
chromeglass pinkocrasy

eyes:
beige-ing shadestick
falsies!
tons of maybelline volumizing mascara
a TON of black eyeliner (even in my waterline.. eek!)
black e/s from a too faced quad in the outside corner/v.. its really glittery. i need a more matte black!
lots of plum dressing on the inside 1/2 of my eyelid
a tiny bit of sushi flower on the inside corner
a bit of peach e/s for highlight on browbone from a too faced quad (i can never remember their names now that they're not on the website LOL)
lots of brown on my brows!

whoa. that was fun
greengrin.gif

mitsukai

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
looks good. kinda looks like what i did today :)

did you post?? i'd love to see
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
I really like the way you did your eyes for this! They look so good!

thanks babe! i was so nervous cause i NEVER do black e/s and stuff but this was cool
greengrin.gif

Bowker2

im sure you hear this all the time, but your eyeballs are gloriously gorgeous! the greenest ive ever seen!
my only crit would be to use a brow bone highlight- it looks a little unfinished or harsh or something- but blended with a little vanilla shadow it would look perfect! great job!

Pushpa

i love the colors you choose but i think the mascara is a little thick and takes attention away from the beautiful job you did on your shadow

but it is very pretty

JLEEMARKOWITZ

very nice! what did you use to apply the studio fix liquid & your blush cream? im still trying to figure out the best application technique for these & yours looks great!
eyelove.gif

-x-buttercup-x-

That eye colour is just amazing! Are you wearing contacts?? And if those lashes aren't falsies you've got seriously long ones! Very good first attempt at a smokey look x