my first cco haul!

ash10spro

its kinda small, but here is what i bought:

rose pigment
glided white powerpoint
base light paint

gosh i love that store! they have my perfume and skin care line too! i didnt even know there was a place right near me that carries mac until i googled it online XDD great deals too! hooray for cco!

ash10spro

thanks. i LOVE mac, as most do here, but the closest one to me is about 45 mins. away! they often sell out of alot of l/e things too, since its the only one in the area. so im glad i can go half as far now for stuff as well =)

dmenchi

i love CCOs aswell and i never knew they had one in Orlando, until last year (shame on me )!

ash10spro

cco means cosmetics company outlet. its an outlet store that sells alot of high end makeup brands for cheaper prices. some items are as low as 6$ off the price at a counter or freestanding store! my local cco sells mac, estee lauder, clinique, bobbie brown, prescriptives, origins, and a bunch more. my store's HUGE! lol

makeba

good job!! there is a cco store about 45 minutes from me and i plan on going next week if i can hold off that long.what are the prices like and how much did you spend?

Keysten

Thanks for letting me know about this! I too am in Orlando and the CCO is only 10 mins away from my house. I just got back with 5 shadows and 1 pigment! YAY!

ash10spro

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
good job!! there is a cco store about 45 minutes from me and i plan on going next week if i can hold off that long.what are the prices like and how much did you spend?

well, here are the prices i remember off the top of my head:
shadows: $10 instead of $14
paints: $12.50 instead of $16.50
pigments: $13.25 instead of $19.50
lipglass: $10 instead of $14

thats just to name a few. they have LOADS more to chose from than just that. since i dont spend too much when i go to MAC, i spent about $30 for that pigment, a paint, and a powerpoint pencil. HTH!

ash10spro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keysten
Thanks for letting me know about this! I too am in Orlando and the CCO is only 10 mins away from my house. I just got back with 5 shadows and 1 pigment! YAY!

no problem! i would have never known about cco if it wasnt for specktra!

ash10spro

check them out!! speaking of which, my CCO just got a shipment in this week! guess im going there every week now XDD!

Latest posts