My first CCO haul!

daphneM

I'm so bummed that I didn't know the CCOs existed when I was home for Thanksgiving. My parents live in Pennsylvania and since I get sort of bored when I'm there for a couple of days (none of my friends are in my hometown anymore) I often venture to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets, which are only 30 minutes from my parents house. Even though I live an hour from the Wrentham outlets here in Massachusetts, I decided it was finally time to make the trek to the CCO on Saturday, and I'm so glad I did! I tried really hard to stick to the $100 limit I set for myself (well, $100 on makeup, $100 on clothes) and I only went to $114
lol.gif
- fortunately I didn't find a lot of clothes I wanted!

ccohaul21408_1.jpg

ccohaul21408_2.jpg

Eyeshadows (clockwise from blue):
Star by Night
Femme-fi
Signed, Sealed
Glamour Check!
Poste Haste

Studio Fix Concealer NC25

Beauty Powder/Loose in Natural Flare

Fast Response Eye Cream

Slimshine in Kissable

They had tons of Matte2 and Starflash eyeshadows. I had decided I needed to give a few mattes a shot and man, I wish I could have gotten them all...but Signed, Sealed at least was a DREAM for me. What a great color! I'm in LOVE with Glamour Check! and the Natural Flare powder makes me look just gorgeous. I was surprised to see every color of these powders in the store, as I think they are a PRO product and I didn't realize they sold those in CCOs. It was really exciting to find my exact shade of concealer there, and to get the eye cream, which I'd been resisting buying because of its price. And I made myself a rule that I am ALWAYS allowed to buy a Slimshine because I adore them!

MACLovin

Very nice haul! I love CCOs, I really do.
smiles.gif

I have only within the last year discovered I live 3 minutes away from one! I had even been in there to look at perfume and didn't even notice they had MAC! Needless to say, now I make whatever excuse I can to go to the outlet mall to see if there's any new stuff, hehe

Enjoy your goodies!
greengrin.gif

daphneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Very nice haul! I love CCOs, I really do.
smiles.gif

I have only within the last year discovered I live 3 minutes away from one! I had even been in there to look at perfume and didn't even notice they had MAC! Needless to say, now I make whatever excuse I can to go to the outlet mall to see if there's any new stuff, hehe

Enjoy your goodies!
greengrin.gif

I know, I'm going to be looking for excuses now! My girlfriends and I love to make a little day trip of going to the outlets (I'm the only one with a car) so I'll probably be offering to go more and more
winks.gif

glitterkitten

I was stoked! Yesterday I went to the CCO in Arundel Mills Mall and snagged my all time fave lipglass 2n (I bought 3) and a 2n Lipstick (got the last one). Made my freaking day!

TISH1124

Kool!!!! Unless it's a new collection I only buy my e/s from the CCO///Love the $10 tag.... Great Haul!!

daphneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkHearts2314
Signed, Sealed rocks, how's the fast response cream working for you?

I LOVE this cream. An MA at a store gave me a sample and I was so sad when I ran out because I couldn't bring myself to pay full price (CCO price wasn't especially cheap either at $22, but worth it in the end). I mean, it doesn't completely depuff my eyes, I still have to use a fair amount of concealer, but I expected that. It helps my concealer last longer. It also makes my eyelid skin feel absolutely velvety and really helps my eye makeup look so much better.

I'm totally in love with Signed, Sealed. Now I just need to get better at using both mattes and neutrals! I should "study" on Youtube I guess...:lol