My first Chanel Haul!

ElvenEyes

Bits of lovely goodies by Chanel, from both Nordstrom and Chanel Online (who sent me the cute bag)!

Glossimers in 144, 142, 84
Free drawstring bag
Quad in 19 Enigma

RC in 11 Legende
RA's in Crazed,Comedia, Confidentielle, Coquette, Emotive, Insolente, Desirable, Imagination

Love them all!!

ElvenEyes

Thank you, ladies! I really love these lipsticks. I want them all..or at least all the ones that look good on me! I have noticed today that in spite of them being moisturizing they don't leave a mark on my glass when I drink and they don't completely disappear after I have eaten. They are still on my lips. They are worth every dollar!

LMD84

Debi enjoy your haul! you have chosen some amazing goodies and i am drooling at your picture!!

Bonitinha

Bits of lovely goodies by Chanel, from both Nordstrom and Chanel Online (who sent me the cute bag)!

Glossimers in 144, 142, 84
Free drawstring bag
Quad in 19 Enigma

RC in 11 Legende
RA's in Crazed,Comedia, Confidentielle, Coquette, Emotive, Insolente, Desirable, Imagination

Love them all!!

Yay! You are no longer a newbie! lol Everything looks gorg! If you get a minute, would you mind swatching Desirable? That has been on my list forever, but I don't live near a Chanel counter, so I haven't been able to swatch. I have to buy everything online and love hearing about everyone's reviews!

ElvenEyes

Yay! You are no longer a newbie! lol Everything looks gorg! If you get a minute, would you mind swatching Desirable? That has been on my list forever, but I don't live near a Chanel counter, so I haven't been able to swatch. I have to buy everything online and love hearing about everyone's reviews!
Oh my goodness. I went back to the Chanel counter today. lol I am a goner. I think you said you have Comedia so here is Comedia below and Desirable above. A very soft cool-toned pink rose colour, very wearable, very subtle but with a lovely shade leaning towards old fashioned wild roses! I hope this helps! This is on some rather dry NW15 skin!

Bonitinha

Thanks for the swatch of Desirable -- very pretty!! Too funny that you went back today -- what did you end up getting??

Bonitinha

Ooooh, I like your 2nd haul, too. Now I would love to see a swatch of Romantic RA (you know, if you get the time). You will love Rose Petale blush -- so pretty and I use mine all the time. I wish that Taffetas Rose came in the RA formula -- it looks stunning!

I also have and love Pink Peony glossimer -- did you take a peek at the Roze Bronze? I can't make bronzers work for me, but this one is gorgeous and has the perfect pop of pink!

ElvenEyes

I will try and swatch Romantic for you soon! I did not buy the bronzer, though tempted to! I have so many right now, ranging from Stila, Two-Faced, Clinique, NARS, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Victoria Secret, Smashbox and Guerlain! But it looks matte so it is very tempting!!! :)