My First China Glazes!

xoxprincessx0x

I'm so excited I FINALLY got China Glaze nail polishes! I went to Sallys and these were two for $10. I got the two color that I have been absolutely dying for and I cant wait to use them! For Audrey & Shocking Pink

moths.jpg

68aqli.jpg

Cinfulgirl

Nice Haul, need to try that pink one, I looooove For Audrey Im actually wearing it now.
Enjoy the goodies =]

sassyclassy

Very pretty!

Are nail polishes at Sally's 2 for $10 now? In April, they were buy two get one free....plus I got the Sally's club card (I don't know if it's even called that) So I ended up buying 2 @ $4 Canadian each and got the 3rd for free...3 for $8!

Hopefully they'll have a sale like that again so you can stock up on China Glaze if you like them!!

xoxprincessx0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyclassy
Very pretty!

Are nail polishes at Sally's 2 for $10 now? In April, they were buy two get one free....plus I got the Sally's club card (I don't know if it's even called that) So I ended up buying 2 @ $4 Canadian each and got the 3rd for free...3 for $8!

Hopefully they'll have a sale like that again so you can stock up on China Glaze if you like them!!

Well, when I went the sale was 2 for $10 until May 15th I believe but I dont know if its all Sallys or just the one by me. Call your local Sallys and find out!