My first EOTD

AfricanaEyes

I'm still new....and I'm tryiiiiing and I have a lot I need to work on, but I figured I'd share with yall what I've done so far.

I've been inspired by many people on this site to do Parrot Eyes, and so I tried.....can't wait to get some C-Shock so I can really make my eyes pop out but so far, this is what I've done.

Advice and tips are greatly encouraged.

Oh...and I know, my eyeliner is a biiiit too far out. I was tryna be creative, but I don't think I like it too much. And don't even look at my eyebrows...that alone is gonna take several YEARS of perfecting.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...3/DSCN3669.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...3/DSCN3647.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

And I was so excited, that I made this my profile picture on Facebook!
rofl.gif

Products used:
MAC
Trax
Vex
Amberlights
Gorgeous Gold
Swimming
Electic Eel

Loreal HIP
Mascara
The purple color (don't know the name...
hmm.gif
)

UPDD
MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluidline.

entipy

Looks like you're doing a good job to me! I don't think the liner is too far out, really. It's dramatic, but it's not like it's sloppy or anything! Keep it up.
greengrin.gif

glittergoddess27

Coming along quite wonderfully,...theres really not much to recommend except "Practice and Post,.. practice and post again" LOL. The only thing of note,.. if you want the colors to look brighter try using blacktrack or a solid black liner. The contrast would make a difference in the "pop" you get.

zdazzle

clap.gif
This looks GREAT!!!!
cheerleader.gif
(I'm taking notes)

I'm going to have to attempt this look; and I like the eyeliner...it makes it dramatic. I'm picking up my C-Shock today, so I will be able to try it out with similar colors (I really don't have any bright colors right now). Keep up the good work and keep posting so I can keep learning. Hopefully I'll have some new pics up soon too.

hotpink1326

Great job!!! Your so pretty and did a great job on your 1st FOTD
smiles.gif
I look forward to seeing more posts from you!!!

nongoma

you look fabulous!!! and for a first try at parrot eyes i think it looks pretty amazing!!! cant wait to see what else you'll do!!!