My first-ever FOTD 12/29/06

Amethyst_beauty

Hi, everyone! I decided that it was finally time to get some use out of the digital camera...I need to learn how to use all the settings & such!

For today's look I used the following MAC products & 1 UD product:

Moisture Feed/Skin w/190 brush
NW15 Studio Stick foundation w/190 brush
Misty Pink Studio Mist blush** w/187 brush
Blushing Femme Iridescent Pressed Powder w/187 brush
UD Eyeshadow Potion Primer w/236 brush
Dazzlelight Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow w/259 brush
Jete Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow w/239 brush
Turquatic Lustre eyeshadow w/219 brush
Jadeye Fluidline w/263 brush
Black "X" mascara
Omega Matte eyeshadow w/208 brush
Soft-Edge Lipglass

**I find the easiest way to use the Studio Mist products is to spray it onto a clean quad shadow cover.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I used a 190 brush to apply the Moisture Feed/Skin to my face and neck. I allow it to soak in for a few minutes while I get dressed...if there's still some remaining, I blot it off with a tissue.

Next, I used another 190 brush to apply the NW15 Studio Stick foundation to my entire face (except eyelids) and feather it out along the hairline and jawline. Time to feed the fish, dogs, and cats--which gives the foundation just enough time to "meld" with my skin.

Time for the blush! I spray a small amount onto the clean quad shadow cover and use the 187 brush to "stipple" the color onto my cheeks and feather it out through the temples. Next, I another 187 brush to apply the Blushing Femme Iridescent pressed powder as a highlighter and on the apples of my cheeks.

Time for the eyes! I lightly apply a few dots of UDPP to my eyelids, crease, and outer 1/3 of browbone, then I use the 236 brush to feather it out. Using the 259 brush, I apply Dazzlelight from the inner 2/3 of each eye up to the browbone and extend it just under the eyebrow to the end of the eyebrow. Using the 239 brush, I apply Jete on the outer 1/3 of each eyelid & into the crease 2/3. I blend Dazzlelight & Jete where the two colors meet on the middle 1/3 of my eyelid. Using the 219 brush, I dryline with Turquatic on the outer 2/3 of each upper lashline, extending upwards just slightly beyond the outer edge and bringing it under the bottom lashline completely. I go back and "widen" the bottom dryline at the outer 1/3 and then smudge it slightly. Using the 263 brush, I smudge a line of Jadeye Fluidline along both drylines of Turquatic. Then I apply two coats of "X" mascara in black, allowing time to dry between coats & separating the lashes between coats if needed. Lastly, I use the 208 brush to apply Omega to my eyebrows.

Finally the lips! (The easiest part!) I used Soft-Edge lipglass--decided not to use any liner or lipstick today.

You have beautiful big blue eyes!
clap.gif
Keep posting!
cheerleader.gif