My first ever FOTD

Sjohanna85

Hey ladies... I'm Shirley and am new to the Forum... I've never done an FOTD so i was nervous
ssad.gif
... but since i'm here to learn... please send me CC

What I used:
MAC StudioTech NC44
Milani Java Bean
Milani Storm
Avon Washed Khakis Quad (the pink color)
Tarte l/g : Ronald
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
Avon pink blush (the sticker came out so i cant remember the name
weeping.gif
)
Avon Super Full Mascara
Maybelline Last Stylist Mascara
Black Radiance eyeliner (black)

Eyes Closed:
MU13.jpg

Eyes opened:
MU12.jpg

I know my eyebrows need major help... i'm learning how to shape them... so CC on anything else is welcomed
wavey.gif

aeryss

i like the colors on you - match well with your eyes and hair.
smiles.gif

and the brows, hm, not so bad. what's your problem with them? (i am in trouble with mine too, and no one can see the problem *g*)

Sjohanna85

lol my brows are craazy!!! some days they look ok, others they look great, and then they look crappy.... no one can see what i see with their imperfections.. but hey! our imperfections are wat make us unique
lol.gif

Daligani

wavey.gif
Welcome, Shirley!!

Very pretty look
clap.gif
and I have to join in the "I don't see anything wrong with your brows" club, too lol I think they look great!

entipy

Nice!! I can't see anything wrong with your brows in those pics, either.

The only CC I have, really, is that maybe a little less of the crease color (is that Storm?)? Maybe not take it up so high or something.

Doncha just LOVE Java Bean??
greengrin.gif

Please keep posting!

Sjohanna85

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
The only CC I have, really, is that maybe a little less of the crease color (is that Storm?)? Maybe not take it up so high or something.

Doncha just LOVE Java Bean??
greengrin.gif

I loooove Java Bean, i was hesitant to get Milani until i saw all the beautiful swatches ( i think thats wat its called) here and they were so vibrant. and yea it is storm i <3 it
lol.gif

Sjohanna85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Great job! I need the courage to do one.

it took me moooonths before i had to courage to even leave someone comments hehehe....