My first ever MAC haul...

Cupquake03

It's not alot but I am excited about it! I got several items from the Surf Baby collection last week. I have always loved makeup but until recently I hadn't really been into MAC. I think seeing the Surf Baby preview on Temptalia is what actually got me into them, I love the theme & packaging! Now I'm afraid I won't be able to stop.... ruh roh! :)

I got the Hibiscus & Bust Out! lipsticks, Surf USA & Short Shorts eyeshadows and the Blue Noon eyeliner. I am loving teal eyeliner at the moment, and those lipsticks are gorgeous! I also got Lucky Green eyeshadow, not included in the pic. It was too pretty to pass up.

Like I said, kind of a mini haul, but definitely all stuff I think I will use a bunch this summer!

heart

I love your haul. I, too, am a Surf Baby fan. Also, it's a neverending addiction...

shadowaddict

You've started with some great products. I love Hibiscus also. I didn't check out the purple l/s but the three e/s and liner you picked are really pretty. Like the others said it starts out small and before you know you have 200 plus shadows:)

Cupquake03

I think I'm addicted. LOL this forum doesn't help at all, just makes me want to go buy more stuff. I actually went to Nordstrom today to see if they happened to have Sun Blonde and that white eyeliner from the collection, but they were sold out. I figured they would be, and I knew I should have bought them when I originally went! Oh well, guess it saves me a couple bucks. :)

Latest posts