My first ever MAC haul ...

logan44103

I am relatively new here ..I basically started as a Bare Escentuals girl ..found this site and well, I am addicted to MAC! I have learned so much in the past few weeks, just from reading and looking at all the tutorials so I decided I needed some basic items in my collection besides my Mac eyemakeup remover, dipdown fluid line and vanilla pigment sample from ebay.
So here it goes...
Pigment..Melon
Fluidline - Black Track
Shadesticks..Shimmersands and Lucky Jade
Paint Pots - Rubenesque, Fresco Rose... I WANT ALL OF THEM!
Lipglass Pencil - Plum Mate
Lipglass Nymphette
Pro palette
Shadows - Shroom, Sushi Flower, All That Glitters, Softbrown, Cranberry, Black Tied and Sketch

...oh and I asked for a sample of Violet pigment

How did I do????

logan44103

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnybuns
I think you did great for your first haul =) My i suggest vanilla pigment in your next haul

absolutely will be the next item! The sample of this I have is almost gone and I just can't believe all the things you can do with this pigment. Definitely gives cheekbones a dewy look which is mainly what I use it for.
Thanks for the suggestion!

logan44103

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuipo1207
OOoooo good haul!! Excellent start for a great MAC collection!

Thanks! And btw...love your tuturials here and on youtube!

red

Logan
smiles.gif

Great haul
cheerleader.gif

Welcome to the addicts' club
cutey.gif

logan44103

Thanks for the "welcome" from everyone! I can see that I am going to be out of control ...buying things but....I think I might go back to the store today and get some other needed things...I think I definitely might need Stilife paint and I am eyeing "expensive pink"...possibly a 252 brush? I already have 219,217,239 and 224.
Any other recommendations for eye shadow/pigment colors? I am dirty blonde with green hazel eyes.
Thanks!