My first ever NICE experience at a Pro store...

Eowyn

Wens. I popped in to buy some palettes and FINALLY see the Barbie Collection in person (and buy some items) The gal there was SUPER nice, loaded me up with about 6 other pigment samples and she even gave me some empty sample jars!!

I have NEVER had such good service there, this was the one in Dallas. I really wish I had caught her name, because I would simply love to write in a glowing report about her to MAC. Usually I'm just writing about the horrible CS I get when I go in there! (I guess it was best to go without my children? It's so rare for me to be able to do that though!!)

I was even told about some upcoming event and she asked if I was interested. I've been in there probably 30 times in the past 3 years or so, and have NEVER been asked for my contact info, if I was interested in an event, ETC.

Well, I do take that back a little, I was in there May of last year, and they showed me the Sweetie Cake pigments two days before their release and made me samples (they couldn't sell them to me though). But they weren't nearly as nice as the gal yesterday!!

Is there anyway I can go about finding her name? I've already thrown my receipt out, as I'm keeping what I bought for me, and the rest was a CP for a friend.

THanks!

Oh, and it's nice to be back over here, it's been FOREVER since I have posted!! I really need to go play catch up, I am SO far behind on my MAC collections. I am in great fear that I missed pigments. *looks around in terror*

Triskele

That's so great to hear! Good to know that I don't have to be terrified to go to my local pro store anymore
cheerleader.gif

Sabrunka

Haha yah :p I've only been to one pro store and the guy there was SO funny and cool. I asked if I could get a lip gelee and he was like *pff of course you can't get that!* then hid behind the counter and popped up and said, OF COURSE YOU CAN DEAR!! Haha he was fun.

sofver

I order from the PRO store in NYC on 5th ave probably 2 times a week, and Darriene and Joey there is such a sweetheart. They always throws me in samples of different stuff. It's so funny, shes really sweet. If you call MAC PRO NYC, and Darriene or Joey picks up you know they'll be soo nice!

Marcita

Look at your receipt. Even if the MA's name isn't there her ID number will be. I think they need to hear glowing reports and I know it's reported back to the stores.

MAC_Whore

Since you tossed the receipt, I would just call the pro store and ask to speak to the manager. Tell him/her that you had great CS from from one of his/her MAs and give a description of the MA. She/he will most likely be able to figure out who it is. From there you can email MAC's main CS. That way your MA will get two positive strokes, one from her manager and one from MAC corp.
smiles.gif

Katgirl625

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Since you tossed the receipt, I would just call the pro store and ask to speak to the manager. Tell him/her that you had great CS from from one of his/her MAs and give a description of the MA. She/he will most likely be able to figure out who it is. From there you can email MAC's main CS. That way your MA will get two positive strokes, one from her manager and one from MAC corp.
smiles.gif

Ditto...they really need the good feedback, and it will reflect really well on that MA if you call her manager and let them know you want to find out her name.

They also might be able to look you up in the system and see who rang you up last...