My first FOTD..AHH!!

Asela88

So i've been lurking for a couple of weeks but have been way too nervous to post pictures up. I dunno what got into me today I wanted to post a FOTD..so here it is. CC is always welcome especially since I just recently started getting into make up..P.S. please excuse my messy brows
th_DANCE.gif

Face:
EDM foundation in Light
EDM Medium bronzer
Mac Tippy and Fun and Games Blush(I couldn't decide I love them both so I mixed them..why not lol)

Eyes:
TFSI primer
Coastal Scents Neutral Palette (the second row from the left and second color down the light pink one)
Mac Earthly mineral eyeshadow duo ( yes I took it back lol and I used only the gray side)
blacktrack f/l
CG lash Blast <3

Lips:
Mac Fashion Mews <3 <3 <3!!!
C.O bigelow lipgloss

P3080997-1-1.jpg

P3080996-1.jpg

Asela88

WHOA..Sorry you guys have to see my face that close up and HUGE!..what size do you guys save the image as when you post them?

Kiyishima

Since you're using photobucket, theres an option to resize, and make it "large" which brings it to the right size :]

fashion mews looks great on you! and your eyes are simple yet perfect for this look.

TISH1124

fashion mews looks great on you...and I love how thick your brows are ..so jealous

You used Photobucket...select the large option size ....it's 640x480 not the extra large or full screen size and that should work.

Asela88

Thanks so much girls!!! u made my day..and i'll resize the pics better next time..Thanks again :-D